Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG that rims and like to be spanked?  (Read 598 times)

Offline jm6d

I wonder if such a combination exists. I've met a few of Londons very good spankees. They're great! But I wonder if there is somebody out there combining taking a spanking with a more outrageous sexual service. I  understand that especially in the asian sector rimming is quite common and the thought that this would be something to experience has caught my fantasy. Thus, is there any WG that is OK with or likes to rim the man and be spanked by him? Any recommendations?

fredpunter

I wonder if such a combination exists. I've met a few of Londons very good spankees. They're great! But I wonder if there is somebody out there combining taking a spanking with a more outrageous sexual service. I  understand that especially in the asian sector rimming is quite common and the thought that this would be something to experience has caught my fantasy. Thus, is there any WG that is OK with or likes to rim the man and be spanked by him? Any recommendations?

If you use aw you can enter both things as search criteria ... get a list of girls that claim to offer those services ... find one you fancy then see if she has any reviews here ... good luck ...