Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone knows Nicole Rosay from W London?  (Read 1925 times)

Offline titooo

hi,

The girls looks really hot and she has 5 reviews but I got the feeling that the pictures are fake:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What do you think mates?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:03:20 pm by titooo »

Offline MrDog

funny that, today shes only just been listed as 'in West London' so is this a marketing question?

cockneybstrd

funny that, today shes only just been listed as 'in West London' so is this a marketing question?

Hidden Image/Members Only

While the pictures have been touched up a little I get the feeling they are geniune enough. Taken in a low rent hotel (see gallery picture with her duo partner both have big old foreheads) big shovels for a bird too and lists phil collins as its fav celeb

so i am out

Offline The_Don

hi,

The girls looks really hot and she has 5 reviews but I got the feeling that the pictures are fake:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What do you think

She been around for some time and this is profile 3 or 4 just like her flat mate.

I've spoken with both of them, only in passing (never punted though). When I was punting other W/G's at share flats.

IMO, this is a very mixed group, they worked out of Finchley, Kilburn, Harrow and a few other locations. A new profile doesn't change an attitude or service.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5627

Also see

(credit to doobes for posting the screen shot)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4584

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48683.msg637471#msg637471

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49242.0

While the pictures have been touched up a little I get the feeling they are geniune enough.

Touched up and some more (IMO), she didn't look that good before. I remember a comment about her looking anorexic. And in passing she was very skinny.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:22:25 pm by The_Don »

Offline titooo

thank you mates. it seemed to good to be 100% real

Offline geordie44

One of those pictures in the shower was taken in a Premier inn. I recognise the soap!

Offline Sheer Tights

Nicole used to be known as Melanie Professional and having seen her 5 times I can confirm the pictures are real albeit with heavy makeup. Her friend Kim was known as Miss Sexy Lillie and having seen her 3 times I can confirm that her pictures are also real. I really like Lillie's new pictures and had a good hard wank over them.Thanks for posting & I definitely will be returning now that they are active again

Offline Sheer Tights

Today they have moved to Wandsworth and increased their prices to £70 for 30mins and £100ph. The duo price is £140 for 30mins and £240ph which is £40ph more than seeing them seperately. Either they are ripping off punters or their maths is as bad as their English.

dembo200

Nicole used to be known as Melanie Professional and having seen her 5 times I can confirm the pictures are real albeit with heavy makeup. Her friend Kim was known as Miss Sexy Lillie and having seen her 3 times I can confirm that her pictures are also real. I really like Lillie's new pictures and had a good hard wank over them.Thanks for posting & I definitely will be returning now that they are active again

Pretty confusing this.I saw melanie/lillie in a threesome about a year ago and then on their own.That main picture looks nothing like melanie,the two pics below are though accurate.The threesome was pretty decent,melanie on her own wasn't great IMO,was some confusion over owo,which was a bit weird as had been fine in the threesome.However Lillie was great,especially her facesitting.Quite happily sat on my face for 30 mins,grinding away.Was so good,I had went back 4 or 5 times for a repeat.

dembo200

actually looking at the recent,photo in her gallery of them together,melanie does look much younger and it doesn't look photoshopped,maybe shes had a facelift or something.