Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANEL LONDON  (Read 2506 times)

tilt8890

I had seen Chanel's profile long before, but this is the first time did meet up with her.

Comms: very good via txt, arranged for 18.30 for an hour, easy reach from Paddington station, in a lovely ground floor flat.

Chanel is a good looking girl, curves in the right places and nice body (I always prefer BBW, Curvy and busty) eventhough she is'nt big she was perfectly shaped . Nice body with a nice arse, and lovely boobs. She was dressed minimal and nice and easy to take off.
I was happy to see her. greeted with a hug laugh and french kiss.

Very positive and energetic, happy personality. She spoke with a Geordie accent that was so sexy to listen..  :thumbsup:

Profile was accurate, and a lovely girl. did provide everything which was listed

Positives
Friendly girl and seems smart too from the conversations we had
Good FK, occassional DFK
Mutual touching
Light fingering
Constant eye contact 
Very good OWO
nice Deepthroat.
Did Missionarry for 30 minutes and doggy for a while before i Popped Cim..
She can take a long hard pounding

Negatives:

Nothing Much to comment on, as it was only an hour and the time just flew..
Overall a very good punt.
Would I go back:  For sure to return  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only           External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay? Would be epic give to her exactly £129  :D

tilt8890

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay? Would be epic give to her exactly £129  :D

Haha .. yes i did as you guessed (£130) no change..lol  :D

Offline backofthenet

bit harsh that punters who don't show up get reported to the police. Wonder what the charge is.

Also, how are her looks. And body - size 10 about right?

tilt8890

bit harsh that punters who don't show up get reported to the police. Wonder what the charge is.

Also, how are her looks. And body - size 10 about right?

:scare: Dunno the charges, I kept her updated when running late ... lol  :D

She looks very good and maybe about that size, i cant be too precise on this,as i have no idea with women's sizes...lol  :wacko:

Offline leatherlover

I'll bring the coppers - the 1p and 2p pieces. As opposed to the rozzers to whom the silly cow indirectly reports no shows.

Offline Nowornever

£129...she must have loads of £1 coins stacked up under the bed... :D

Offline Makka124

What happened to her rimming, anal, swallow services?

tilt8890

What happened to her rimming, anal, swallow services?

Yes she does provide them, but did'nt try them all..

fabfab

i had a booking with her, went there on time, call, no answer, txt no answer, she wasted my time  :mad:
Booking was done 2 hours before the appointment by txt, i receive 2 hour after a txt saying she forgot about it... she had some  random problem.. 

Offline bestbefore

i had a booking with her, went there on time, call, no answer, txt no answer, she wasted my time  :mad:
Booking was done 2 hours before the appointment by txt, i receive 2 hour after a txt saying she forgot about it... she had some  random problem..

You should have reported her to the police!

Offline pumps