Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamillah Kardashian  (Read 10847 times)

Biscuitman

You can see she has gained weight from the previous pic to now. Also she clearly already had a curvy behind before. Her breasts have got bigger and fuller so I don't see why it's hard to imagine her behind getting meatier. For different women gained weight goes to different parts of the body and maybe in her case a lot goes to her derriere.
well said! Completely natural I believe.

Biscuitman

I would say she is a size 10 on her top and size 12-14 on bottom. Slimmer than Kiara and natural tits. Similar though yes.
she is a mix of Kiara Mia & Audrey Bitoni but no fake tits etc just  natural.

decentguy

Thank you for the review mate!

Just today I was oggeling to her pics and wondering if she is worth the price as she is above my normal budget of £120 p.h max but Kamillah Kardashian's ass is out of the world and as a ass man I am gathering courage to push my budget..

Just one question mate.. does she do DFK as no proper DFK is a deal breaker for me. Any knowledge on she doing CIM?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Biscuitman

Just today I was oggeling to her pics and wondering if she is worth the price as she is above my normal budget of £120 p.h max but Kamillah Kardashian's ass is out of the world and as a ass man I am gathering courage to push my budget..

Just one question mate.. does she do DFK as no proper DFK is a deal breaker for me. Any knowledge on she doing CIM?
I am a heavy smoker so I didn't try to kiss her but she did try to kiss me & as I expected stopped & said "you are heavy smoker" so my fault entirely. I don't know about CIM ask her. I think she may.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she also asks for no ukp reviews  :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

She has a long history.
She is banned from UKP and another site for creating fake accounts to post reviews about herself and negative reviews about other girls who worked with same agency as hers.
I understand the agency owners removed her when they found out.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4113.0

EDIT: Another thread about her banning all UKP members from seeing her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26112.0

Biscuitman

if you are an arse man then 100% her arse is absolutely fucking mind blowing! Pardon my French.

Biscuitman

She has a long history.
She is banned from UKP and another site for creating fake accounts to post reviews about herself and negative reviews about other girls who worked with same agency as hers.
I understand the agency owners removed her when they found out.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4113.0
I honestly believe she is not accountable for this. At the end of the day what solid proof is there, without catching her red handed. She mentioned she had an obsessive stalker to me & being threatened over Facebook by an agency she was with who tried to run her out town. For whatever reason. Her written English is poor imho & it's not her 1st language. I think she has had lots of trolling & abuse. I don't want to cause her anymore grief she was very upset with me for writing this review, claims she is recieving lots of racist hate mail and abuse.

Biscuitman

My review has caused her lots of "unwanted attention" so I kind of feel a bit guilty especially if she is being inundated with racist emails.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She has been banned by  admin here and on the orher site What other solid proof do you need ...

OldAdmin

I honestly believe she is not accountable for this. At the end of the day what solid proof is there, without catching her red handed. She mentioned she had an obsessive stalker to me & being threatened over Facebook by an agency she was with who tried to run her out town. For whatever reason. Her written English is poor imho & it's not her 1st language. I think she has had lots of trolling & abuse. I don't want to cause her anymore grief she was very upset with me for writing this review, claims she is recieving lots of racist hate mail and abuse.

She is absolutely accountable for it, plenty was done to confirm it was her, by both this site and another.
And you've been here before, that I am certain off.

Johnny124

She looks white lol, no way is she Arab

Pepsiii

She says on her adultwork she no longer allows filming because some videos of her shagging are on the net.

Offline RoknRolla

I've seen her once. 100% middle eastern. Her pics are accurate. Very pretty, great arse and a bonkers chatter box.

Offline Anadin

She looks white lol, no way is she Arab

What? There's massive variation in skin tone amongst people of even the same ethnicity let alone a panethnic group like Arabs.

Offline Setodger

She says on her adultwork she no longer allows filming because some videos of her shagging are on the net.

links?

Offline Window shopper

Majestic ass but very poor attitude, lacking in warmth and very lazy with it. It was when she sighed when I asked her to get off the bed to give her a goodbye hug that I decided that this was going to be a one-off.

Offline PapaSmurf

Even with the bad reviews, and shenanigans, I'd be willing to roll the dice. Seems she just really competitive. As long as I get my money worth, I'm not fussed.

Jackieboyshead

Read that. Sadly all I could find was some pics giving oral

Offline Borabora

Hey guys, I have a booking with Fairuz today at 8:00 in 30 mins, decided toftt and put to bed all the theories that are flying about. I am booked for a 2 hour incall so watch this space, I will post up a review after I am done!

Offline peter purves

Hey guys, I have a booking with Fairuz today at 8:00 in 30 mins, decided toftt and put to bed all the theories that are flying about. I am booked for a 2 hour incall so watch this space, I will post up a review after I am done!

Oh Oh!!

:coolgirl:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline biggie.small

Hi guy i am trying to book furiza for an appointment but her
Adultwork account says i need atleast 2 positive reviews vefore i book her i did used adultwork quiet few times ro book othergirls but mostly over the phone thats why i dont have any review. I would be appreciat any thought of you if someone could advise me thanks

Offline peter purves

Hi guy i am trying to book furiza for an appointment but her
Adultwork account says i need atleast 2 positive reviews vefore i book her i did used adultwork quiet few times ro book othergirls but mostly over the phone thats why i dont have any review. I would be appreciat any thought of you if someone could advise me thanks

Without any AW reviews I am not optomistic of your chances. I guess you can send her a AW email and see what happens.

All the best!

Offline Bootymann

Wish she offered Anal to get ultimate out of that big round ass :dash:

Offline hawai5o

Wish she offered Anal to get ultimate out of that big round ass :dash:

She didn't then and doesn't now according to her adultwork profine . See the thread on her (Arab Curves ) .
You are more than welcome by her to Rim her Ass .

Offline Bootymann

She didn't then and doesn't now according to her adultwork profine . See the thread on her (Arab Curves ) .
You are more than welcome by her to Rim her Ass .
Thats what I was thinking ,if you can't fuck it  lick it and I am big fan of deep rimming ,nothing tastes better  ;)

Offline hawai5o

Go for it then and come back and tell us how you got on .

Offline Bootymann

Go for it then and come back and tell us how you got on .
Emailed her let's see if she gets back to me by this weekend and if she does ,my tongue will be in her asshole soon 👏😍

Offline peter purves

Emailed her let's see if she gets back to me by this weekend and if she does ,my tongue will be in her asshole soon 👏😍

Out of interest what happened, I see she is available today?

Cheers!!

Offline PapaSmurf

Another one I've had my eye on for years. I texted her a while back, but didn't follow through with it. She seemed like trouble. But I think I let the few bad reviews influence me too much. Might give her another try next week.

Offline peter purves

Another one I've had my eye on for years. I texted her a while back, but didn't follow through with it. She seemed like trouble. But I think I let the few bad reviews influence me too much. Might give her another try next week.

Never realised she had bad reviews per se.

I thought it was 'agreed' that her service is quite good what the issue is is her 'mental stability', unless things have changed which I am unaware off. When I met her this was the issue.

Also looking at her recent pics, I think she has added on a bit of weight, so much so as to increase her dress size. Since she is fairly tall this may not have a detrimental effect on her appearence.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:00:03 pm by peter purves »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Absolute madness read up on her character why would you want to give this deceitful bitch your hard earned money ?

Offline PapaSmurf

Absolute madness read up on her character why would you want to give this deceitful bitch your hard earned money ?

It's a mixed bag of reviews. And I know how bitter and petty some punters can get. The fact that she's been around a while will hopefully mean she will have a higher level of professionalism than these visiting Romanians, and another important thing, Look at dat ASS!!!  :crazy: :yahoo: :wacko: :cool: lol.

Not 100% locked in mate, but I'll keep you posted if I sign me soul away to this temptress ;)

It's a mixed bag of reviews. And I know how bitter and petty some punters can get. The fact that she's been around a while will hopefully mean she will have a higher level of professionalism than these visiting Romanians, and another important thing, Look at dat ASS!!!  :crazy: :yahoo: :wacko: :cool: lol.

Not 100% locked in mate, but I'll keep you posted if I sign me soul away to this temptress ;)

Not sure your bitter and petty punters comment stands up,  when the Boss Admin has stated she has created many fake profiles on here to leave herself positive feedback and then slandered other prossies with fake negative reviews. It's your money but it just seems odd why a punter would visit someone which such a bad character, who has been fired from a few agencies for all the trouble she keeps up.

Offline PapaSmurf

Not sure your bitter and petty punters comment stands up,  when the Boss Admin has stated she has created many fake profiles on here to leave herself positive feedback and then slandered other prossies with fake negative reviews. It's your money but it just seems odd why a punter would visit someone which such a bad character, who has been fired from a few agencies for all the trouble she keeps up.
Didn't know the full history mate. Duly noted. Will proceed with caution.

Offline Bootymann

Out of interest what happened, I see she is available today?

Cheers!!
Emailed her got reply back today,She was in Paris hence the late reply ,I am holding on to booking,too hot ATM to enjoy those butts,will report back After booking 👍🏻

Offline peter purves

Emailed her got reply back today,She was in Paris hence the late reply ,I am holding on to booking,too hot ATM to enjoy those butts,will report back After booking 👍🏻

Good luck with your mission!!  :thumbsup:

Pepsiii

Deceitful bitch, why what's she done? Apart from having wide hips and a fantastic ass!

Any hardcore videos of her online?

Deceitful bitch, why what's she done? Apart from having wide hips and a fantastic ass!

Well she has created fake accounts on here to tout herself and post fake reviews and post negative reviews about her competition when  she was working for an agency :music:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 08:58:36 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman

Must be somewhere. I think she stopped allowing filming due to some of them getting out. I came across a 4 sec video of her twerking once.

Offline hawai5o

Report ???

Pepsiii

Daily Mail had a story on her a few years ago, making £1000 a day.

Offline peter purves

Daily Mail had a story on her a few years ago, making £1000 a day.

...The Sun And Daily Star too

She doing a special offer in prices this month - but still expensive

Offline Kingc

I would love t fuck this girl but she tooooo pricey...  She would really have to be worth it