Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheshire Companions, Ruby  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Half Century

External Link/Members Only

60 minutes for £140

The meet took place a few weeks ago as an outcall.

I do have a thing for redheads so after a successful first booking with Lydia of Cheshire Companions, Ruby was my next choice.  All easily arranged through the receptionist and a prompt follow up call from Ruby herself to confirm the time etc.

In person, Ruby did not disappoint.  She reminded me of a strawberry blonde Maxine Peake.  We chatted for a little bit to ease into things before starting some lovely GFE snogging during which she partially undressed.  Seeing a girl undress in my own living room is a huge turn on for me and the more I saw, the more I enjoyed the sight as she has a cracking body.  Things moved along very naturally and it wasn't long before her underwear came off and she lay on the sofa while I gave her oral which I was happy to continue for a while until she came.  Then she returned the favour with some OWO and I couldn't hold back any longer.  I ask if CIM was available but she suggested I come over her tits instead.

A good time was had by all.  I'd prepared the bedroom upstairs but we never made it that far which was fine by me as we were having a pretty good time where we were.  So that's two girls on the CC roster that I've seen now and I look forward to booking my third.

Offline cpw_19

Nice review.

I ask if CIM was available but she suggested I come over her tits instead.

With CC, I tend to clarify this kinda thing in the follow up call - avoids the disappointment in the meet.

Offline Princealbert1985

Cheers for this review! Their website looks good. One quick question which from a brief look on there I couldn't see an answer for, are they outcall only, or do they do incalls too?

Offline Johndy

Yes, I wish they had some type of incall arrangement, would be ideal.

Offline Half Century

They're outcalls only as far as I know.

Offline JRWK

Out calls only.

I prefer using CC now by booking a Day Room in a local hotel £60, + 2 hour booking with CC £240, with some stunning SP's
as opposed to spending a similar amount if not more. for 2 hours with an AW incall

Offline Princealbert1985

Out calls only.

I prefer using CC now by booking a Day Room in a local hotel £60, + 2 hour booking with CC £240, with some stunning SP's
as opposed to spending a similar amount if not more. for 2 hours with an AW incall

Thanks for this mate. Really thinking about using day rooms, been mentioned to me once or twice but never got round to doing it

Any particular hotels you'd recommend? Really fancy getting a girl off CC and also Kim North West Outcall in the same day. Day use seems to the best idea , so it's becoming ever increasingly on my to do list to use their site

Offline JRWK

Thanks for this mate. Really thinking about using day rooms, been mentioned to me once or twice but never got round to doing it

Any particular hotels you'd recommend? Really fancy getting a girl off CC and also Kim North West Outcall in the same day. Day use seems to the best idea , so it's becoming ever increasingly on my to do list to use their site

Just Google 'Dayuse' .. it asks for city and date, then gives you the list of hotels available.   
Not sure Hotels can be mentioned nor can I PM you with any recommendations, but all are decent hotels -
you just need to be aware some (not all) need card access for the lift and work that into your plans, such as meeting the SP in hotel coffee shop

I still have on my bucket list one girl AM and another PM, maybe one day !!!!

Offline Johndy

I really must try to get something sorted ,so I can see some of the Cheshire's girls as it was great when they had apartments. 
I know someone who has an apartment, I am going to have see how much they will charge me for a days use.

Offline Princealbert1985

Just Google 'Dayuse' .. it asks for city and date, then gives you the list of hotels available.   
Not sure Hotels can be mentioned nor can I PM you with any recommendations, but all are decent hotels -
you just need to be aware some (not all) need card access for the lift and work that into your plans, such as meeting the SP in hotel coffee shop

I still have on my bucket list one girl AM and another PM, maybe one day !!!!

I've done the AM PM thing a couple of times. It's a damn good day, well worth I reckon 😅