Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Sexy Thai Girl - Preston  (Read 1736 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6767196) (29 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline The Persuader 65

External Link/Members Only

Heidi has been on my long Thai hot list, thanks to the reviews of other punters on here and noticed she was up in Preston along with Helen Thai, who is also on my list.

Rang both early on to hopefully to get the first booking of the day so I got them fresh without anyone else's smell/touch/saliva on them.

No response from either but soon got a reply from Heidi's number with a "hi" then "I missed your call". Explained the time I wanted and the usual standard message with the list of services and prices was sent. Booking made.

Usual Preston area near German supermarket but at the flats at the side not on the front.

Still got no reply from Helen who was my preferred based on the % of positives to negatives on here and potentially more snogging. Text Heidi to ask if a duo was available as it would be interesting to see both at the same time, but reply said that she didn't do duo.

Also asked if she had uniform but the reply explained would be in something sexy for me anyway.

Rang when arrived, text returned with flat number (ground floor) and made my way.

Hiding behind the door routine, but when the door was closed behind, I saw she is as FAF as her photos - in fact a bit better as she has a bit more shape to her now and less skinny although she is just over 5ft.

Guided me into the room - rubbed my cock over my trousers and then started undressing me before asking for the money -£80 for the 30 mins handed over.

I removed my clothes and then she just kept looking at my with a very sexy, unsmiling but glint-in-her-eye look, which she kept up all the 30 mins. Later she said she didn't want to smile as she wanted the atmosphere to be sexy and not funny.

Long cleaning with a wet wipe before she started owo which had me hard and in dream land, as I savoured looking down at this fit gorgeous woman with long shiny black hair sucking the cock of a guy near his 60s.

Pushing me on the she continued with the two and I enjoyed the view, how smooth her skin was and fresh she smelled. Tits were enhanced and hard but suited her shape and even her tattoos didn't bother me. Had her nipples in my mouth too before I wanted her pussy too. She moved into 69 and I then had access to a small but so smooth and sweet pussy. No moans from her to indicate it wa shaving a positive effect on her, which was a shame as I do get complimented on my technique through words, moans and actions usually.

Nevertheless I just savoured that the girl on my hot list was sucking on my cock and I was licking her pussy. Putting on the condom she rode me and then I leaned forward for what I hoped would some kissing - even though LFK it was soft and sensual.

Telling me to fuck her we moved into doggy and as I pounded into her, she arched her back to look at me with those sexy eyes and dirty look, which got me to explode quickly - that arse, the hair, the face and the tattoo and with such a tight pussy made it too much.

Clean up, little chat and then as there was a bit of time she offered a shoulder massage.

Loved the experience of it, didn't get a connection/chemistry and little conversation but FAF and definitely does what it says on the profile - so it's a YES from me for recommending and a YES to return = although she's off to Brummie's soon and her last visit to Preston does seem a long long time ago.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review. She's got a few Negs for ghosting so not worth the trip up to Preston for me but, if she turns up in Manchester then I may have a pop as she looks FAF

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm tempted to have a dabble with this one, I assumed she'd be off today but her location still says Preston and her green light is on so may check again later

Offline CameronB

I'm tempted to have a dabble with this one, I assumed she'd be off today but her location still says Preston and her green light is on so may check again later

I was going to shag her as well yesterday mate but my train got disrupted/cancelled from Manchester so hope she is in Manc one day 👌 She looks FAF so let us know if you do the business 😋