Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna - Preston VIP  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

No specific link to the girl as VIP are basically shit at updating their website with photos etc

Couldn't be arsed trekking over to Manchester / Bury and none of the Thai girls took my fancy or I wasn't sold by their reviews on here so thought i'd see who was available at VIP
Called and got descriptions of the 3 girls of which 2 are new (Tasha & Bella) and both were described as being "Busty" so I was fairly sure neither would be for my tastes, can't remember the full descriptions but one was stated as being late 30's so also not for my taste, caught sight of both new girls in reception and remember thinking I was glad I didn't book either

Jenna then arrived, i'd been sold by her description on the phone but immediately realised i'd been mis sold, ages was stated as 26 but you can add somewhere between 5 and 10 years to that and size was stated as 10 but add another dress size and possibly a bit more plus an untoned middle with some excess, you get the picture

She's not unattractive but i'd only give her a 4/10 plain girl next door look, lot's of tattoos if that's your thing and she did say herself that the 1 picture on the website is at least 10 years out of date
Personality wise I just found her a little bit strange, you know when you sort of get a vibe about someone and how they interact

Brief introduction in the room about what I wanted so I asked her what extras she did (her opportunity to state what she's happy to offer me as I know not all services are on offer to all guys) but got that strange reply where she just replied again along the lines of it depends what you like

I suggested a quick massage which she did but just lightly rubbed her hands over my shoulders with no oil / talc etc, basically it was crap

Turned over and oral without which was an extra £10 but in fairness the oral was very good
I ran my hand over her body and went for a kiss but this was closed lip pecks and not reciprocated by her, again shit
She seemed to be keeping her legs closed, my hand went down to her pussy and she did open her legs but then informed me she doesn't take fingers
She reached for a condom but we were only 5-10 minutes in so I said I wanted to give her oral, unfortunately she said she doesn't do this either  :dash:

On with the Dom and i'm thinking I should have just booked the 15 minutes then I could have just pumped and dumped, I go for mish and i'm thankful for the blue pill which was carrying a lot of the weight on this mission as i'd not look at her twice in the street
I make it last a while seeing as i'd paid for half an hour and ask if she does CIM which she does for another £10, as her oral was the only redeeming feature of this punt I decide to go for the oral finish as i've not done that for a while and find it does give me a more intense orgasm

Again the oral is good and the orgasm was intense as expected, she asked me to warn her when I was cumming as she doesn't swallow, I was thinking that she'd pull away early and ruin it but in fairness she took the full load but did still pull away after about 5 seconds and slightly before i'd completely finished as I seem to cum for ages with the blue pills  :thumbsup:

My baby batter was duly spat in the sink and I was told there were wipes on the side for me to clean up, dressed, paid her the extra £20 and left after about 20 minutes

I was considering giving this a Neutral purely based on the OWO being so good but every other point is a Negative for me and I just don't think the oral on it's own is enough to drag this up to a Grey so a Red one it is

External Link/Members Only

Online Atlas1957

A good helpful review for me.

I chatted to her for a while in reception once and I liked her but I wasn't sure what vibes I was getting and how that would translate to the room.

Offline Blackpool Rock

A good helpful review for me.

I chatted to her for a while in reception once and I liked her but I wasn't sure what vibes I was getting and how that would translate to the room.
Glad the review helped  :hi:

Also forgot to say she's apparently just started or starting at Infinity Manchester too

Offline Kool Keef

Glad the review helped  :hi:

Also forgot to say she's apparently just started or starting at Infinity Manchester too

Had her on my 'To rattle' list, not sure i'll bother now  :hi:
Other than Temptations there's not a lot tempting me in the Manc parlour scene right now.

Offline Georgedaviesok

If this was a Wednesday i would have highly recomended Chloe at Abbas. Stunning lady.

Offline Bigerection

Called and got descriptions of the 3 girls of which 2 are new (Tasha & Bella) and both were described as being "Busty" so I was fairly sure neither would be for my tastes, can't remember the full descriptions but one was stated as being late 30's so also not for my taste, caught sight of both new girls in reception and remember thinking I was glad I didn't book either.

Thanks for the honest report which has saved me some punting tokens as Jenna was on my to do list.
Really glad Belle is now at VIP. I saw her at Body Serenity and she was great, very sexy girl, always wanted to have a full service with her but if your not into curvy girls then she maybe have to not for you.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I did clock a few days ago that she appears to have dropped off of the rota and her pic has gone so no mention of her, I know she's not on the rota for Infinity either but i'm assuming she's switched VIP for Infinity

Hell was I so bad as a punter that she left  :scare:  :D