Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Holly x - Ewloe, near Chester  (Read 1322 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6032874) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6810944) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Arar77

Link
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication
Seamless. I fired off a text to enquire, she replied promptly, booked it in for later, job done. I messaged when I was on my way to re-confirm, and she replied promptly again, and then she confirmed room number promptly when I arrived.

Price
£80 for 30 mins.

Appearance
Girl next door - 7/10 facially, but I actually really fancied her. Really slim figure.

I saw Holly a couple of years ago, but didn’t leave a review then (my bad, apologies) but I remembered her as being a great find, and I wasn’t disappointed this time.

Meet
Holly was waiting to open the door when I got there so no awkward hanging around in the corridor. Dealt with the paperwork and stripped, and she laid me down on the bed and immediately started with gentle sensual OWO. Kissing didn’t seem to be on offer, and she also didn’t appear to enjoy having her breasts touched, but neither of those things actually detracted from the meeting - she did what she did very well.

She then put the rubber on with her mouth and climbed on, reverse cowgirl until I was nearly done, and we finished in missionary, followed by a lovely long hug - she was in no hurry to get me out of the door.

A nice chat before I left, and I was in there for approx 35 minutes in total - didn’t feel at all rushed, and she said how it was lovely to see me again (I have a different punting phone to last time, so she’d clearly remembered me which I think says a lot about the type of person she seems to be - genuinely friendly and likeable, and someone I’d gladly have a beer and a night out with if I wasn’t in fact paying her for sex 🙈

Highly recommended anyway, as a relatively inexpensive but very reliable punt.