Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a cim unicorn. Does she exist?  (Read 1578 times)

Online Sugarspike

Years ago I had a Brazilian service provider that had a thing for sucking every last drop and then slowly keep sucking begging for more and licking very sensually until flaccid.

Back then I was way too young to appreciate the art of it.

Nowdays it's my number one wankbank memory. Been chasing it unsuccessfuly for years.

Sure I had quite a few good cim takers but mostly are then getting up to dispose or straight swallow. None who stays to truly warship and beg for more.

So, to my obvious question : anyone is aware of such unicorn?

Peace.

Offline yesbby

That’s my absolute favourite thing too.

I’ve had one or two of the Russians who are somewhat like that but nowadays they tend to all charge extra, the baseline price is high anyway and it’s a bit more of a production line so it’s a full mouth and straight to the sink

Offline isaac_gauss

Is there any special skill involved? Seems not. Anyone could do this. Why not find a girl who swallows and explain what you want?

Offline hendrix

Is there any special skill involved? Seems not. Anyone could do this. Why not find a girl who swallows and explain what you want?

This would be my recommendation. I think any of my regs would do this if asked.

Online Sugarspike

I think that it's definitely something that can be requested, I requested this many times but I would argue that it's a skill knowing the intercity of how to handle a cock after ejaculation.

Also, teaching an sp is not the same as an sp that is taking pleasure in doing it.

Online PLeisure

I think that it's definitely something that can be requested, I requested this many times but I would argue that it's a skill knowing the intercity of how to handle a cock after ejaculation.

Also, teaching an sp is not the same as an sp that is taking pleasure in doing it.
Precisely. It’s a crucial nuance   :crazy:

OP, this is something of a Holy Grail  :angelgirl:

Offline popmopcop

She isn't here right now and Russian and probably more expensive but

Liliana

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331286.0

Was one of the most memorable bbbj and com I had.

She tends to come and go.

Online Sugarspike

Maybe give Veronica a try? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274839

She gives a mean head no doubt, saw her and reviewed her early this year. But her end game is collect and dispose.

Unless you have a different experience that might resemble the description of my post that you might want to share with us?

Offline Sunny

If you like mature ladies size 16 try Mazule from Slough (Not far from London) however she only works part time, CIM included in price, she sucked me completely dry