Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Weston-Super-Mare  (Read 692 times)

Offline ian cognito

I used to be an occasional visitor to the Chinese place based in a maisonette near Tesco in WsM - there a a few reviews on here.  It closed for summer break last year and never re-opened.  Despite the fact that you never knew who you would see, you could usually get a massage (of variable quality) from a naked chinese woman, plus OWO and FS for £60 per h/h plus tip.

I do visit other SPs but sometimes just fancy a Chinese (as you do).  There are a couple of other places advertising on VS.  "Oriental Massage" has positive reviews on here but does not appear to offer OWO or FS (External Link/Members Only).  Another place is "Stunning Gorgeous New Sexy Busty Asian Girl for You" - (External Link/Members Only) which is no doubt a B&S joint but does seem to offer pretty well everything.

Has anybody here visited the second place and, if so, what did they think of it?

Offline insignia

Not had chance on 2nd one yet  but they are  right in centre of town and open till midnight

Offline ian cognito

What sort of set-up is it - shop or apartment?

Offline insignia

Offline ian cognito

Thanks - I might just give them a try sometime. I'll review if I do go.

Offline victor989

£60 plus tip for a naked massage, OWO and FS seems a bargain !

Offline joninbristol

£60 plus tip for a naked massage, OWO and FS seems a bargain !
They're evidently watching this forum closely, as within four minutes of your post, they've hiked it up to £70 for half an hour. Not such a bargain ! It's a good tip to keep comments like that to yourself with all respect, as I've seen a few times on here where an SP's lurking and someone comments that they're cheap, and within a couple of hours max their prices magically get hiked. Have to play them at their own game and give them no information. :thumbsup:

Personally? I'd maybe have tried them at £60, but £70 is getting into the £140+ per hour territory, which is a joke even for a native English speaker who you can easily communicate with and is the person you expect to see. These Chinese places are notorious for bait and switch too. So they've lost one customer already at that hiked price.
:hi:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 07:56:26 pm by joninbristol »

Offline insignia

Its always been £70 or 120 for hour.

Offline ian cognito

As Insignia says, this establishment has always been £70/£120 - it was the now closed place that was £60/£100.  Anyway, I did visit.  The location is a ground floor flat just off one of the roads that runs North off Alexandra Parade.  I will review, but the basic operation is very similar to the old place - chinese women on 2 week rotation.  I would guess that what you get is pot luck - this time it was a rather chubby woman, probably in her 30's who provided suck, fuck then massage to use up the remaining time.