Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: non-Latina Booty Thread - sister thread to BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY  (Read 11943 times)

Offline punther

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:38:11 pm by punther »
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punther

Are those pictures even of the same woman? The difference is outstanding.

She hit a perfect angle for that 2nd pic.
Looking at her gallery pics the ass isn't saying much in reality

Offline punther

Offline punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt:     

Positive:     
Put effort into her looks
Big Enhanced Tits
Tattoos
Bubble butt   
She looks better than her photos IMO
Did everything I asked for 
She is no clock water.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 09:09:47 pm by punther »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Has anyone seen her? Is she any good?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 11:26:02 pm by CrypticTurbo197 »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Got her number, Will Toftt if I can get some free time, The ass looks stunning, Will make a review if I do see her soon

Offline punther

Got her number, Will Toftt if I can get some free time, The ass looks stunning, Will make a review if I do see her soon

Look forward to the review, hope it goes well

Offline punther

In shape but very soft looking, great ass, big and round. Big tits that sagged with some stretch marks.

Round 2: more owo, her pussy and asshole looked nice and smelled fresh but I dont give oral to women that I dont know really well, anyway, I get hard then on with the condom with CG to start, she sits on my cock and she's not the tightest but still felt good, no grinding or up or down, she falls onto me like a sack of potatoes and expects me to fuck her from the bottom. This goes on for a few mins then we change to doggy, I started giving instructions and she did it, like face down ass up (oh and no hair pulling because 60% of it is not real) but man can she take a pounding, im not the longest but im very thick and gave it to her hard and fast from behind, she took it well with moaning but not telling me to stop.

Bum is no cameras play, nice big and round. Firm but also jiggly when you play with it. Can give it a nice firm squeeze.

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

Can you DM her number also please.

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Hey mate, As I'm new I can't send DM's

Ah right. First of all, welcome!

Ground Rules:  Always leave a review when you get some action and generally help anyone out that you can and we will do the same.

If ou can post the number her and I will see what I can do.
Thanks for contributing. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:31:57 pm by PantyDroppaPlayer »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Starting to think maybe she doesn't have a butt? Any thoughts or advice on this? Also she charges £130 for 30 mins and charges £30 extra for owo lol,
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:30:08 pm by CrypticTurbo197 »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Ah right. How can we get around this admin?
Not sure how to get around it, Anybody here know??

Starting to think maybe she doesn't have a butt? Any thoughts or advice on this? Also she charges £130 for 30 mins and charges £30 extra for owo lol,

No denying that she definitely has an arse "butt" the question is where does it fit on the ass scale.

I personally wouldn't opt for £30 for owo service unless you really want it especially at her price for 30 minutes. There are cheaper WG with a better arse and more services available on AW

Offline CrypticTurbo197

I agree there are cheaper WGs with a better ass or even the same, I wouldnt opt for the extra 30, She also says she is very selective with who she sees, I had to talk with her on a call, Told me she's from London, but is Swedish Spanish Portuguese mix haha. Also said she has a friend with a similar butt

Offline Amluthar

Strong NBA indeed.

This is new right? I had her on my list years ago and don't remember this.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline last_days_of_logan

Is she any good, are the pics representative?

The punt was good indeed (that was before she charged extra for some of those services)

The pics are very much about angles last time i saw here, she could have had work done since then.

But the pics are her but they are old and photoshopped / photo deceptive

in reality she is bigger and has a gut..hip to waist not so good

Offline Payyourwaymate

The punt was good indeed (that was before she charged extra for some of those services)

The pics are very much about angles last time i saw here, she could have had work done since then.

But the pics are her but they are old and photoshopped / photo deceptive

in reality she is bigger and has a gut..hip to waist not so good

Ah, I see. Thanks for the intel.

Offline doyouforgetit

Thats fake she's a IG model B&S!!

Oh, right. Thought there might be a chance she was real because she looks a bit everyday.

External Link/Members Only

I know this must be fake right? If so, I wouldn’t mind knowing her real identity because she’s incredible!

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Oh, right. Thought there might be a chance she was real because she looks a bit everyday.

I know this must be fake right? If so, I wouldn’t mind knowing her real identity because she’s incredible!
I Dont remember the blonde ones IG but I can find out, She's definitely not a WG She's a insta model.
Now this second one is also B&S I mean the pics is obviously too good to be true and when its usally too go to be true it usually always is and her IG is Sammyy02k

Offline doyouforgetit

I Dont remember the blonde ones IG but I can find out, She's definitely not a WG She's a insta model.
Now this second one is also B&S I mean the pics is obviously too good to be true and when its usally too go to be true it usually always is and her IG is Sammyy02k

Kudos for the knowledge!

Offline punther

wrong thread for this post (see thread title)

Offline EarlyBird

Offline punther

Offline Payyourwaymate

new pic, dosen't paint full picture but gives an idea of what to expect

That pose she took in her picture is all leg positioning and angles, I doubt she's got a real decent bubble in the physical.

Offline punther

That pose she took in her picture is all leg positioning and angles, I doubt she's got a real decent bubble in the physical.

ive seen her and she's the real deal, certified PAWG

she dosen't seem to use her ass as her selling point strangely

Offline CrypticTurbo197

ive seen her and she's the real deal, certified PAWG

she dosen't seem to use her ass as her selling point strangely
Where would you say her butt goes in the booty scale?

Offline punther

Where would you say her butt goes in the booty scale?

never really understood the scale
these may help to work it out but tbh they still dont really show what to expect

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 11:58:38 pm by punther »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

never really understood the scale
these may help to work it out but tbh they still dont really show what to expect

Well does look like she has a butt on her

I agree there are cheaper WGs with a better ass or even the same, I wouldnt opt for the extra 30, She also says she is very selective with who she sees, I had to talk with her on a call, Told me she's from London, but is Swedish Spanish Portuguese mix haha. Also said she has a friend with a similar butt

Observation Visit:

I arranged a meet with this WG last Saturday after hunting down her number as seen in the posts before.

Here's my observations:
She's attractive (8/10), new to this lifestyle and is the age on her profile.
Her breasts are a perfect natural double D's with cute perky nipples.  :thumbsup:
She's has an arse (A on the scale) but she is bigger than her pictures let on. Her body size is a Size 12 which takes away the proportion from her arse unfortunately.
Her pictures are angled shots but not far off.
I believe she does have some Spanish traits to her based on the music she was listening to.
She's can't arched her back properly so doggystyle would be a shame.
The apartment is located in Chelsea and as you would expect, it was really nice. 
I was offered a glass of bubbly or bottled water.
She's works only on the weekends.
She's works with one other but didn't get to see her.
I persuaded her for a Swallow/OWO service at no extra cost because that is what I was there for. :dance:. She is easily persuaded in person so I recommend you ask her what you want at the time of your meet. That said, she said no to a facial because she was heading out right after this. (more on this later)
She is from Bromley but working with a friend in Chelsea for now. 

Summary
I walked because I felt like it was going to a teachers session. Most of my time with her would be how to do this etc. I do recommend her though if you would like to train her and she is attractive.

More on this later part...
She mentioned that she was going out after so I joked and said if it's a party I am coming to which she said yeah okay. She started to give me the party details etc. The price per entry was £200 which is probably to cover the Covid Fines  :lol:. If I didn't have other genuine plans I think I would have actually gone. I get the sense it would have been a night of WG's, rich men and probably coke somewhere along the line in other words a great spontaneous party!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:50:56 pm by PantyDroppaPlayer »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Observation Visit:

I arranged a meet with this WG last Saturday after hunting down her number as seen in the posts before.

Here's my observations:
She's attractive (8/10), new to this lifestyle and is the age on her profile.
Her breasts are a perfect natural double D's with cute perky nipples.  :thumbsup:
She's has an arse (A on the scale) but she is bigger than her pictures let on. Her body size is a Size 12 which takes away the proportion from her arse unfortunately.
Her pictures are angled shots but not far off.
I believe she does have some Spanish traits to her based on the music she was listening to.
She's can't arched her back properly so doggystyle would be a shame.
The apartment is located in Chelsea and as you would expect, it was really nice. 
I was offered a glass of bubbly or bottled water.
She's works only on the weekends.
She's works with one other but didn't get to see her.
I persuaded her for a Swallow/OWO service at no extra cost because that is what I was there for. :dance:. She is easily persuaded in person so I recommend you ask her what you want at the time of your meet. That said, she said no to a facial because she was heading out right after this. (more on this later)
She is from Bromley but working with a friend in Chelsea for now. 

Summary
I walked because I felt like it was going to a teachers session. Most of my time with her would be how to do this etc. I do recommend her though if you would like to train her and she is attractive.

More on this later part...
She mentioned that she was going out after so I joked and said if it's a party I am coming to which she said yeah okay. She started to give me the party details etc. The price per entry was £200 which is probably to cover the Covid Fines  :lol:. If I didn't have other genuine plans I think I would have actually gone. I get the sense it would have been a night of WG's, rich men and probably coke somewhere along the line in other words a great spontaneous party!
Just finished seeing her, Will post a review later

Offline Mazino

Just finished seeing her, Will post a review later
Waiting for this review mate, positive?

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Waiting for this review mate, positive?
Hey mate sorry been little busy but going to write the review up now, Will post message here when it's up

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Looks interesting
Hey mate, That's a B&S. It's a instagram model, Who goes by the name - Lily.Adrianne

Here's a review with her actual pics and info.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279049.0
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:29:41 am by CrypticTurbo197 »

Offline pumps