Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA Warnings  (Read 3815 times)

Offline bindy

Evening all, is there an area to post just warnings for SA Profiles?

I have come accross a new profile from a girl i met but didnt end well...

Offline scutty brown

Evening all, is there an area to post just warnings for SA Profiles?

I have come accross a new profile from a girl i met but didnt end well...

yes.............in the SA thread, where it belongs

Offline bindy

ok no worries, i dont have access to that

Offline scutty brown

ok no worries, i dont have access to that

then request access........somewhere admin has posted info on how to do so

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
then request access........somewhere admin has posted info on how to do so

Admin's closed the thread, no new members now and he doesn't want PM's about it.    :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Admin's closed the thread, no new members now and he doesn't want PM's about it.    :hi:

In which case I take back what I said - I wasn't aware.
Is talking about it in open forum still verboten? If not then can the OP post his warning here?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 12:09:25 am by scutty brown »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
In which case I take back what I said - I wasn't aware.
Is talking about it in open forum still verboten? If not then can the OP post his warning here?

Yes, as far as I know admin hasn't changed the rules on that.

- Seeking.com

General discussion is allowed but any discussion of specific Seeking.com profiles is only allowed in the topic dedicated to the Seeking.com site.

Offline bindy

Annoyingly i did have access for a while but only just rejoined onto SA,

a dedicated warning only thread could be usefull as SA does seam to attract a few! But understand it must be a PITA for admin to monitor all this.

Offline scutty brown

a dedicated warning only thread could be usefull as SA does seam to attract a few! But understand it must be a PITA for admin to monitor all this.

apologies for being brusque with you earlier - I didn't know the thread had been closed

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Admin has made it very clear he doesn't want that, it's not punting in the accepted sense and the main board gets over run with it. There was a time a while ago Admin was deleting or locking several SA threads a week. The SA thread is there for those who are interested to use and post all the warnings they want, provided they maintain their membership and post regularly.

Offline Dicky

Admin has made it very clear he doesn't want that, it's not punting in the accepted sense and the main board gets over run with it. There was a time a while ago Admin was deleting or locking several SA threads a week. The SA thread is there for those who are interested to use and post all the warnings they want, provided they maintain their membership and post regularly.

Admin has changed the rules. Posts on SA profiles are now allowed in the main board. See below from his post:

Before: No posts about specific SA profiles unless made in the dedicated SA thread
Now: Posting about specific SA profiles outside the dedicated SA thread is allowed but if you have access to the dedicated thread you can't copy info out of it to the rest of the site.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Admin has changed the rules. Posts on SA profiles are now allowed in the main board. See below from his post:

Before: No posts about specific SA profiles unless made in the dedicated SA thread
Now: Posting about specific SA profiles outside the dedicated SA thread is allowed but if you have access to the dedicated thread you can't copy info out of it to the rest of the site.

I'm well aware of the rule change, and the reason behind it, however the content of my post was accurate at the time of posting.    :dash:

The rule change did not come in until January 2019 when Admin posted this. --

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235085.msg2399402#msg2399402