Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discrete local - Belfast  (Read 2023 times)

Offline andykane

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment to see this lady and although she said she wasn't going to wear the outfit in her pictures as this was only for photos i decided to go ahead as the outfit would come of anyway.
She then send me a pic of her face and told me that if i didn't want to go ahead she would understand! Most unusual but hey..
Definitely not in the front of the queue when beauty was handed out but who's looking at the mantlepiece and all that.
anyway received her address and made my way over there, bit of a dodgy street and I actually texted her to ask if it was safe, it was she said! So got to the door and I was ushered into a pitch black hall and then into her bedroom, this looked like a crack den! It stank and I've never seen mess like it, dirty bed clothes with an sleeping bag over the top of it. So I made my excuses and told her that it was not for me.
She was fine about it, don't think this was the first time that happened to her!
Anyway my suggestion is to avoid the one unless you like catching something!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:38:02 am by andykane »

Offline Fklover

The fact that she was offering bareback should have had alarm bells ringing.

:rolleyes:

Offline ChrsLud

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment to see this lady and although she said she wasn't going to wear the outfit in her pictures as this was only for photos i decided to go ahead as the outfit would come of anyway.
She then send me a pic of her face and told me that if i didn't want to go ahead she would understand! Most unusual but hey..
Definitely not in the front of the queue when beauty was handed out but who's looking at the mantlepiece and all that.
anyway received her address and made my way over there, bit of a dodgy street and I actually texted her to ask if it was safe, it was she said! So got to the door and I was ushered into a pitch black hall and then into her bedroom, this looked like a crack den! It stank and I've never seen mess like it, dirty bed clothes with an sleeping bag over the top of it. So I made my excuses and told her that it was not for me.
She was fine about it, don't think this was the first time that happened to her!
Anyway my suggestion is to avoid the one unless you like catching something!

I declined after she sent her face photo to me on WhatsApp. I did on a few occassioms after that wonder if I should give her a try regardless. But after reading you review I'm glad I thought with my head and not my knob for once  lol

Offline andykane

Its why I posted the review and am glad that Ive stopped someone wasting their time like I did. At least this seems to be a forum where you can post genuine reviews, find that on AW most reviews are all glowing and wonderful and when you meet them you think "REALLY"?? :diablo:

Offline ChrsLud

Its why I posted the review and am glad that Ive stopped someone wasting their time like I did. At least this seems to be a forum where you can post genuine reviews, find that on AW most reviews are all glowing and wonderful and when you meet them you think "REALLY"?? :diablo:

I did most of my punting in a 10 year stint between 2005 to 2015 and would have given anything for a genuine review site like this. Most of those were blind punts and we all know they are taking a chance. I stick to SA with a regular these days but still like to keep up to speed with what the local talent is like in case I get the urge again  :D