Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Kitten - Time Waster....  (Read 1855 times)

Offline RudiUK

I sent a detailed note to her requesting a booking. 8 hours later I received a positive response with a request for more details about my race, age, height etc. I replied, then nothing. Sent a chaser 3 days later, which has been read but still no reply.

If you can be bothered to reply to the initial request, at least have the decency to close the conversation out if not interested ffs..... Hence the negative review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

This review is not really valid.

From the site rules.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

Offline Jellaby

Offline thunder

Offline MajorPayne

She indeed is a timewaster

Still she has two positive reviews and seems to give vfm

Offline pewpewpew

She was probably upset with your height. Bitches are very particular

Offline Knicks

External Link/Members Only

I'm assuming that's her post on page 7. Too many hoops for me.

Offline KentAde

External Link/Members Only

I'm assuming that's her post on page 7. Too many hoops for me.

If that is her, then she has a fucking cheek over her 'criteria' ie age ranges....  :dash: Why is none of that on her Profile (suppose would turn folk away straight away....) and why the fuck should I/we divulge that? Or maybe she is sucking up to the others on SAAFE....  :unknown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

If that is her, then she has a fucking cheek over her 'criteria' ie age ranges....  :dash: Why is none of that on her Profile (suppose would turn folk away straight away....) and why the fuck should I/we divulge that? Or maybe she is sucking up to the others on SAAFE....  :unknown:

She wastes people's time on the forum, too..