Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lilly Ex Sheridans  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Fabaceous

External Link/Members Only

Hi All,
This young lady is almost within walking distance of my office so I've booked to see her in the morning.
Anyone have any feedback at all please?
Thanks
Fab

Offline nenio

Hi Fab

There is a review on the site here, assuming the same person:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6157.0

Cheers
nenio

Offline opal

Hi All,
This young lady is almost within walking distance of my office so I've booked to see her in the morning.
Anyone have any feedback at all please?
Thanks
Fab

The AW profile has changed names form llovely lilly to belle, the location to Birmingham and the main photos are NOT Lilly ex Sheridans. Belle might not even be English  :unknown:

lancspunter

Careful, Fab ... she sports a strap-on!

Offline opal

Wouldn't fancy the walk back from Birmingham after she's used that strap on :wacko:

Yoda69

Yoda69

Fab,
Do me a solid bud, please enquire if she does indeed offer all the services she advertises

Offline Fabaceous

The AW profile has changed names form llovely lilly to belle, the location to Birmingham and the main photos are NOT Lilly ex Sheridans. Belle might not even be English  :unknown:
I spoke to her before booking - definitely a local lass, as in Mancunian. We spoke about changing from Sheridans to being indie. She sounded really nice.
I will call her in the morning and ask about the changes. I will also check that the phone number is the same one too.
Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Fabaceous

Fab,
Do me a solid bud, please enquire if she does indeed offer all the services she advertises
Wilco

Offline opal

I spoke to her before booking - definitely a local lass, as in Mancunian. We spoke about changing from Sheridans to being indie. She sounded really nice.
I will call her in the morning and ask about the changes. I will also check that the phone number is the same one too.
Thanks for the heads up.

Phone number has changed too, let us know how you get on :)

Offline Fabaceous

Phone number has changed too, let us know how you get on :)
I left my punt phone in the office - so will get in early to check. Thanks though.
If it looks dodgy, I will walk. In the meantime, I have emailed via AW asking about the changes to the profile.
Cheers guys.

Offline Fabaceous

I've just got back from seeing Lilly. Her AW profile has been hacked, so she will be setting up a new one.
Lovely girl.
Report a bit later.

Offline Fabaceous

If anyone wants to see Lilly (and you should) PM me & I'll give you her phone number. £100 per hour - located near Sale area. She knows I'm doing this.

Fab

Yoda69

Fab....services offered?..as advertised?

Offline Fabaceous

Her page was hacked, and services advertised changed.
So I didn't ask.
We got on exceptionally well, and when her page is back I will ask for you - but she is very honest and down to earth. Do you want to ring her & ask?

Offline opal

I also had Lilly's number and phoned her. Hopes to get the hacked profile back or if not will start another profile.

In the meantime the Bella profile is a fake and the feedback is Lillys not Bellas. I suspect EE by her looks.

Yoda69

Fekking hackers!...it's unfortunately very easy to hack someone once you have their email address.....so here's a Top Gear Top Tip, never ever display your email address