Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A meeting a few years ago  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Yanbeel

I was just thinking about meets I’d had and my favourite was a girl from stone. She said she also worked in Manchester I think.
On the day in question afew years ago I selected a coffee and chat for £100. She also offered 1 hour for £300 or more for more. Top of the price bracket but something different. Really special.
I met her in a flat opposite the wayfarer and she let me in. We indeed have coffee and chat and my hands began to wander.
She told me no but I produced my last £50 and she stopped bare and let me finger her and pleasure myself.
This may sound bonkers but she was worth it.
Can’t remember her name or anything else about her.
Please help!

Offline shaft10

I was just thinking about meets I’d had and my favourite was a girl from stone. She said she also worked in Manchester I think.
On the day in question afew years ago I selected a coffee and chat for £100. She also offered 1 hour for £300 or more for more. Top of the price bracket but something different. Really special.
I met her in a flat opposite the wayfarer and she let me in. We indeed have coffee and chat and my hands began to wander.
She told me no but I produced my last £50 and she stopped bare and let me finger her and pleasure myself.
Please help!

Bonnie Parker?

Offline Clitheroelad

You paid £100 for a coffee and a chat ?

WTAF ?

Offline shaft10

You paid £100 for a coffee and a chat ?

WTAF ?

Yeah she was worth it though ... apparently  :D

Offline Alexlove4anal

Fml! A coffee and a chat for a ton!? Must have more money than sense.

Offline alabama1

Fml! A coffee and a chat for a ton!? Must have more money than sense.

Hope it was a grande coffee for that price , with biscuits !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hope it was a grande coffee for that price , with biscuits !
£150 with fingering her but must have been good biscuits  :rolleyes:

TBH for £150 he can come round mine for a coffee and stick a finger up my arse if he likes chocolate fingers  :hi:

I'll even let him stroke the cat on the way out  :hi:

Offline Briddy

TBH for £150 he can come round mine for a coffee and stick a finger up my arse if he likes chocolate fingers  :hi:

what a bargain

Offline Geoff800

I will certainly be keeping my eyes more open in Costa from now on.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I knew Starbucks was expensive but that’s taking the piss

Offline Fac51

Please help!

"A fool & his money are easily parted"

FFS OP - you are either mad or a millionaire ...

Offline Jayj

I guess it’s all relevant if he’s minted (he says it’s his last £50) then £150 for a brew bit of fingering and DIY wank might be sound, personally £20 would probably be my limit on that.

Offline RogerHealey

Comedy gold. Some of the comments on here crease me up..  :lol: