Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Face Pic Tip of the day  (Read 2280 times)

zztop1168

This works 50% of the time. When a telephone number is given or already listed.

Save number then go on Whatsapp. At least 50% of the time WG's have it set up showing a face picture.

Offline bigbilly22

Remember this works both ways so:

1. Never use your regular phone for punting
2. If you use WhatsApp don’t have any personal details or pic in there.

zztop1168

No pictures separate phone. All taken care of. Sound advice cheers

Offline bigbilly22

No pictures separate phone. All taken care of. Sound advice cheers

Figured you’d be fine but I bet there’s plenty on here that aren’t and don’t realise how much personal info can be picked up from a phone number or a what’sApp account.

The amount of thick prossies (and punters) that don’t realise this is baffling.

goldwing1

Talking of social media and security.
Ages ago, I friended someone on facebook, and somehow their phone number ended up in my contacts list.
It`s like these websites where you can sign up with facebook, google+ etc, you don`t really know what info they are nicking.

zztop1168

The death of privacy: The internet is always watching, and it never forgets :diablo:

Offline Ce95

I was wondering if you use a punting sim on your normal phone what are the risks? I always assumed using a different sim keeps me protected enough

Online SN5

If you're going to do that then you need to make sure you're logging into a different account on the phone (Google etc) than your normal one. The likes of Gmail will pull in your new sims contacts and then if you log into your social media, everything might sync and show to others (unless you're clever about the privacy settings at the start etc).

I once got caught out by some bird I'd been texting, she was able to find my social media account through an app which had access to my contacts.

Best bet is to have a separate phone with a separate account, separate contact list, the lot.

goldwing1

If you're going to do that then you need to make sure you're logging into a different account on the phone (Google etc) than your normal one. The likes of Gmail will pull in your new sims contacts and then if you log into your social media, everything might sync and show to others (unless you're clever about the privacy settings at the start etc).

I once got caught out by some bird I'd been texting, she was able to find my social media account through an app which had access to my contacts.

Best bet is to have a separate phone with a separate account, separate contact list, the lot.

One of the reasons it took ages to find Osama bin Laden, he never used any form of electronic communication.

Offline samneil15

One of the reasons it took ages to find Osama bin Laden, he never used any form of electronic communication.

:lol:

I guess it had nothing to do with the fact that he was a CIA asset........

Offline ISTS2005

goldwing1

:lol:

I guess it had nothing to do with the fact that he was a CIA asset........

During the years of intense international terrorism , the CIA`s top priorities were.
1 where`s s Osama Bin Laden
2 where`s Wally

Offline samneil15

During the years of intense international terrorism , the CIA`s top priorities were.
1 where`s s Osama Bin Laden
2 where`s Wally

:D

Offline Gordon Bennett

She will only see your details if she has your phone number in her contacts. Adding her to your contacts does not reveal anything about you to her whatsoever- if it worked like that everyone's phone would explode due to having 1000s of contacts appearing left, right and centre.
Obviously if you subsequently contact her and give her your number she can then save your number and see your Whatsapp photo and status but not necessarily your name - if she saves you as "Weirdo" that's the only name she'll see for you in Whatsapp.
Aside from putting useful profile photos on WhatsApp, some ladies use the status to advertise their availability..... instead of the generic Hey, I'm using Whatsapp it'll say Available Today 3rd 10am-5pm or suchlike.

Offline Jimslide

I'll also add that if you save a number into your phone and have Facebook, within about 24 hours that person will come up as a friend suggestion. This is because many people link their number to there account as a security measure.......

I know as a shit ton of WG's do this.

Offline Mr long sausage

This works 50% of the time. When a telephone number is given or already listed.

Save number then go on Whatsapp. At least 50% of the time WG's have it set up showing a face picture.

I find you get the best results with snapchat. Just add them then go to the "contacts" part in the app and see who's new.

Offline Richthescouser

She will only see your details if she has your phone number in her contacts. Adding her to your contacts does not reveal anything about you to her whatsoever- if it worked like that everyone's phone would explode due to having 1000s of contacts appearing left, right and centre.
Obviously if you subsequently contact her and give her your number she can then save your number and see your Whatsapp photo and status but not necessarily your name - if she saves you as "Weirdo" that's the only name she'll see for you in Whatsapp.

I’m not sure that’s right. I once had to tell a new WG that her messages displayed her full name in WhatsApp. I wasn’t even sure of her first name at that point, whether she had a working name or not. She didn’t and was mortified.

Al Reet

I’m not sure that’s right. I once had to tell a new WG that her messages displayed her full name in WhatsApp. I wasn’t even sure of her first name at that point, whether she had a working name or not. She didn’t and was mortified.
I’ve seen that mentioned before...not sure if it depends which platform you’re using as there are differences. With ios I’ve only ever seen the name I’ve saved in contacts as per the post you quoted.