Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rios Borders an Boundaries  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Tomcat

So recently a friend of mine wanted to go to Rios again just purely to use their facilities and so she asked me to go with her again, now we know what goes on and I told as before just move away from them.

Anyway in we go we hit the empty hot tub and before you know it the vultures come ff's, one old boy just would not take the hint, he's in the hot tub dry room and the steam room following us for ever trying it on getting closer touchy touchy even tried to get in between us when there's shit loads of room around, I made it very clear to him it's not going happen but still persistent the knob. :angry:

As time goes by others want to try their luck, I went to get my cigarettes a guy in the lockers asking all the questions told him she's my girl no she's not interested and he's pushing behond the borders and boundaries "no means no " everytime bumping into him just would not give up :mad:

We're there enjoying the amenities for a good four hours until some big obese guy who just got there gets in the hot tub and gets close and blatantly strokes her thigh with his hand she shoots out in disgust says let's go shower and go home, I was going to have words with this fat fuck but she said leave it, bloody ruined the day.

Gents there are borders and boundaries have some respect, not everyone has a one track mind, there are other who just want to relax without being hit on.
NO MEANS NO

Touchy touchy without consent leads to well you guess 🚓

Offline Bumbl3

Sounds like your friend just needed a spa day rather then establishment full of horny perverted fuckers :wacko:

Offline Tomcat

Sounds like your friend just needed a spa day rather then establishment full of horny perverted fuckers :wacko:

Bumble, it's the only place we know just to relax, we both got different jobs both on our feet all just that time to chill that's all.

Offline lillythesavage

Take her to a gay sauna, she will be safe  :lol:.

Offline Bumbl3

I hear you mate, i mean theres no excuse for touching anyone anywhere without consent but saying that if you want a chill day not the best of ideas going somewhere that has a reputation like Rios :angelgirl:
Next time just take a taser with you and and zap anyone that gets close :dance: :cool:

Offline Tomcat

Take her to a gay sauna, she will be safe  :lol:.

Lill, we find the facilities great there, and to be honest it's only the few who spoil it for others, the other guys that day were gentlemen had a good conversation with couple guys about world events life itself etc.

No wonder you hardly see any women on their on own during the day.

Offline hendrix

Yeah, there's some absolutely disrespectful dickheads in there, and most sex clubs too. That said, I've had some blinding times in Rios with a regular or two. Look forward to getting back there sometime.

Offline PumpDump

Forgive my ignorance as I've never been to a club, but why would you go to a club full of people who want to have sex if you just want to relax and not do anything sexual? Or would you/she have considered something sexual if the right guy was there?

Offline Shades

Forgive my ignorance as I've never been to a club, but why would you go to a club full of people who want to have sex if you just want to relax and not do anything sexual? Or would you/she have considered something sexual if the right guy was there?
Rio's is a sauna where some people have sex, not a sex club, and either way, you always should ask and be respectful. Everyone's boudries are different.

Offline Tomcat

Rio's is a sauna where some people have sex, not a sex club, and either way, you always should ask and be respectful. Everyone's boudries are different.

Thank you Shades, I hope others see this and understand.

Offline golden bull

I didn’t know about this place or heard of it either so looked up a few threads on it. Seems like there’s some oddballs in there.

Offline sparkus

Never been - I remember a few years back there was an obvious troll trying to goad people on here into going one particular night to bang 'her' while 'she' was in town.

A WG I once met who professed to double up as a sex party organiser said she hated the place, apparently if you go in as a naked single female then you will get packs of slobbering men pawing all over you or worse.  Given that the online dating world is riddled with an absurd ratio of men to women then that place will have more sausages per sqm than a Wall's factory.

Offline LLPunting

The only reason to go to Rios with a lady (who might actually be attractive) for its "spa" facilities and be "outraged" when harassed by desperate, ill-mannered men is because you were actually hoping she'd be up for a no pay gangbang and you had a number of things to tick off a wishlist.  For someone who is willing to spend time on this site to research prospective p2p it would be less stretch than a pygmie's foreskin to research genuine spas in London to treat a woman/partner/friend you actually respected and cared for.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

The only reason to go to Rios with a lady (who might actually be attractive) for its "spa" facilities and be "outraged" when harassed by desperate, ill-mannered men is because you were actually hoping she'd be up for a no pay gangbang and you had a number of things to tick off a wishlist.  For someone who is willing to spend time on this site to research prospective p2p it would be less stretch than a pygmie's foreskin to research genuine spas in London to treat a woman/partner/friend you actually respected and cared for.

It always amazes me how many guys who punt and promote this lifestyle are so judgemental and damming on other activities. There are three types of men who will actively seek out the type of environment found in Rios for a themselves and their partner. They will fall into three categories
A Cuckold – A man who enjoys seeing his partner with other men
A Dom – A guy who enjoys controlling his partner and will help choose and arrange the guys she fucks
A Swinger – A guy who is very sexually active and will use his partner to be able to swap with other couples

Some Cuckolds, Doms or Swingers as described above will prefer smaller or more intimate environments so won’t go to Rios but there are other men who will love whats on offer at Rios

I don’t fall into any of the above categories and the last time I went to Rios was five years ago when I brought a girl I met via Seeking as she wanted a mixed naked Spa experience. I agree that the single men in Rios can be too pushy but I always found the staff and security were good in dealing with any situations   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125