Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kommons & Cartel threat  (Read 4722 times)

Offline LondonPunt

Was having a browse of Kommons recently and messaging a few people.   Nobody really replied, so went sleep.

Very next day I had a message from someone under the name of Gabrielle threatening me and my family. Saying they know my location and they sent a picture of a gun.  They obviously wanted money 💰

So reported it to whatsapp.  The number is a +34 and Lycra Mobile.  I then got another message. Same person, different +34 and sent me a picture of someone in a body bag.

I've since reported it to LE.  They even came to my address to check I was OK, as my phone now blocks unknown numbers.

Anyway, best advice is avoid Kommons.

Offline scutty brown

Couple of threads about it recently

Also linked to Vivastreet and Skokka
Report it to Kommons or whoever and move on. It's all BS

I had a chat with the authorities about it recently, and as the threats were coming from the Dominican Republic there's not a lot they can do.
Your 34 numbers are a new angle

All the examples I've seen have involved enquiries via WhatsApp, so just keep away from WhatsApp

can you post all the phone numbers involved and a link to the Kommons profile?

one of the other threads, along with a couple of transcripts and video

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318000.0
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 04:19:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline LondonPunt

Not sure which girls it was, but I have my suspicions.   

The messages I received are very similar messages to those, but a little different. 

Spoke to the authorities just now. They have a few lines of inquiries but not sure anything will come of it.  It's probably a burner phone.

Offline LondonPunt

Said +34 numbers are known to the Police already through other previous crime reports.  Been told to report any numbers to the police and report/block on WhatsApp.

Offline magnetico

Your 34 numbers are a new angle

34 is Spain, for the ones who couldn't be bothered to Google it.

Offline bops909

If the threats came from "Pedro Mendoza" that's a well known scam - just search UKP for that name for more details.

Offline anujok

Just received one from +44 1241 467979

With the same name Gabrielle Vitale and present commander of Cosa Nostra

I’ve reported on WhatsApp.  Can anyone tell me on how to report it to police or any other authority?

I think that person might be looking through these posts!

Offline scutty brown

I’ve reported on WhatsApp.  Can anyone tell me on how to report it to police or any other authority?

Can you link it to a specific online profile??

Offline anujok

I remember texting 4 girls on kommons working in east London.  It might be one of them. The other two whom I texted were Maya and Mel.

Will post the links later.

Offline rioblack90

What did the text say?

Offline anujok

What did the text say?

That I have beent texting a few girls and not availing their service. So basically wasting their time. So I need to pay a 'fine'. If not my family members and I would be killed.

I reported both the messages on whatsapp and also called Action fraud and lodged the complaint. They have asked me to call my local police if i receive any message again. But they are investigating the complaint on the two numbers that I gave them. One with +44 and other +34.

Offline anujok

Can you link it to a specific online profile??

I am sorry I am not able to find how to copy paste the Kommons profile link. But I can say whom I texted :

As I was passing through Canary wharf area, I texted- Mel, Brazilian Rebecca, Amanda Portuguese, Nicole party.

And 2 more profiles, that I can't see now. It could be them but it could also be anyone from this list.  And the postcode shared was E149-- or so (can't remember the last two alphabets)  And these 2 girls sent me the same postcode.

I deleted all the messages the same day as I couldn't meet anyone due to shortage of time.

Offline bops909

I am sorry I am not able to find how to copy paste the Kommons profile link. But I can say whom I texted :

As I was passing through Canary wharf area, I texted- Mel, Brazilian Rebecca, Amanda Portuguese, Nicole party.

And 2 more profiles, that I can't see now. It could be them but it could also be anyone from this list.  And the postcode shared was E149-- or so (can't remember the last two alphabets)  And these 2 girls sent me the same postcode.

I deleted all the messages the same day as I couldn't meet anyone due to shortage of time.

This Mel ?   

Hidden Image/Members Only

This Nicole Party ?

This Amanda ?

This Rebecca ?

I know for certain that Kommons can contain very very old profiles so without seeing them on another site there's no easy way to say if these are current profiles or whether they purely exist for scams. The WGs in the profiles may have zero to do with it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 01:35:20 pm by bops909 »

Offline anujok

Excatly these are the ones I texted the other day. All of them said they are busy when I asked and the other two too whose profile is not shown now.

So it could be anyone of these or their sergies/madames who might have spammed with threats.

Offline Dude2k13

I just received another threat from:

I've reported it via the Google text app as block and report spam. As the op posted it threatened a fine or they will send the boy around. I've not texted any girls for at least a few weeks so I guess they are doing the rounds again

Offline scutty brown

I've reported it via the Google text app as block and report spam. As the op posted it threatened a fine or they will send the boy around. I've not texted any girls for at least a few weeks so I guess they are doing the rounds again

As at face value it's a UK number (though the Facebook account could be overseas), report it to the police
They probably can't do much, but it might fill a gap in the knowledge if anyone is running an operation against the scammers

Offline popmopcop

You could send a cock (not your own of course) picture back next time. That would be funny.

Offline Stevelondon

You could send a cock (not your own of course) picture back next time. That would be funny.

Heaven forbid anyone would be daft enough to send a picture of their own knob 😂

Don’t want to be recognised obviously. 😂

Offline meptalon

[known scam...]
Anyway, best advice is avoid Kommons.

It's not linked to Kommons at all. Happens on *ANY* website or forum where sex services can be advertized. It's a more threatening variant of the "we know what you do in private" scam.

The way it works:

- Scammer creates an ad with nice enticing pictures
- waits to be contacted
- eventually pretends to have comms about services
- a few days after, "blackmails" all those who contacted him [and it would be usually several hundreds every day]
- profit from the gulible

That's very low risk (as prostitution has severe societal limitations, very often legal ones too), as pretty much none of the "victims" are likely to complain in any official capacity.

So, again, nothing to do with Kommons. You are even more likely to find that on free or low-fee paid advertising sites. But potentially, any would do.

Offline scutty brown

Most of the ones reported on here have been on Adultwork, but it could be any website