Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comparative massage  (Read 1719 times)

Offline petercamford

External Link/Members Only    :P

I am an older gent (60s) and have found that what I now enjoy most in this business is a proper massage followed by a sensual/b2b massage with h/r. For about 2 years I frequented this establishment and saw 'Lisa' probably about 30 times altogether. She was a lovely Chinese girl aged about 26 who did a wonderful skilled therapeutic massage followed by a sensual b2b massage. She did not speak English very well but she tried and managed to communicate. Nice small flat in St Jame's , clean room and massage table (which I prefer). She was really quite vanilla, did the massage naked but avoided any real touching or intimacy on her, but she just had a way of touching you (me!) that sent me into 7th heaven. I find that it has to be a special type of massage that makes me cum, but Lisa never once failed . I always left feeling fully satisfied after seeing her. Unhappily for me she seemed to give up the massaging at the turn of the year and I have been seeking a new playmate with mixed success

External Link/Members Only

Tried Suzy she was local . Thai. As has been mentioned before elswhere, she is in her 40s but looks in her 20s gives a good therapeutic massage (massage table) and will strip off for the sensual bit- it is all rather business like and completely unerotic. I did not come ! Time to move on

Well reviewed on here. Chinese, nice flat in Wembley. No table and mattress on the floor. Not easy for and old chap like me but I managed. She was friendly , spoke fluent English so we communicated well which was nice, and she was very attractive with a good figure. Early 30s , if I had a criticism she could probable have done with a little dental work. But I liked her. As has been reported here this is not a massage as such rather a gentle (supposedly erotic) touching, And I suppose it is in a way. But I really prefer to start with a proper massage. Occasionally she just lay (stripped off for sure) on me without moving. I wanted to tell her to get on with it, but I am too polite. Coming on to the end bit it was just too unerotic- no dirty feel to it at all- she tried hard but i didn't come.....moving on

Lovely Lulu , also reviewed on here and mentioned by me before. I saw her about 5 or 7 times in Green Park. A lovely attractive Chinese girl who offers full service as well as massage . Maybe this makes her just a little bit dirtier/edgier. She is mid 20s very pretty , very friendly , great bod which she loves to show off, but as I have mentioned elsewhere  speaks hardly a word of English.But she tries and somehow whilst it would be so much better if she could, it almost doesn't matter. Its all on a bed , not my ideal, but she gives a good massage and for the last bit for me she has a way of making it sexy- lots of reaching under and round, happy to be guided, and she has always made me come... definite plus there. You can't help but like her. But she has just moved to Richmond. Not so convenient for me so thought I would give someone else a try

I saw Amy who I am sure is from the same stable as Lulu. (Almost identical profiiles- and Lulu had once mentioned the possibilty of moving to London Bridge where Amy hangs out). No English (worse than Lulu) - only words seemed to be ' give me the money please' spoken immediately after I had crossed the threshold. Also with no make up looked a little plain. It was toss and go whether I walked but decided to stay. In fact she was more attractive than I first thought. After a few mins (and with the money in her purse) she relaxed and had a nice face and when she stripped off (knickers on though) she had a good figure. She smiled and was friendly. Nice tits. Flat was very ok, nice firm bed in a nice large modern clean room was a good substitute for a table. I thought the massage was going to be a bit too business like but actually I grew into it and the sensual bit was also not bad - a bit of fake moaning- but she just about made me come. Touch and go though. She also offers full service and that may have made the massage that much raunchier.  Wouldn't return though

So in conclusion I think I will just have to make the trek to Richmond to see Lulu unless someone can recommend something that might be better. You will have noticed that they are all Chinese/Oriental - that is my preference- but would be willing to try a European girl ...just don't know where to start.....

OldAdmin

Moved away from Review section because site rules states:
Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads.

You'll need to create a separate review for each profile.

Offline sammyyy

Peter, try Lola. She is quire good and has been revieed here before as well. Just her at the start of the session what are you looking for.