Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melaniestarr - islington  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Yes.
Not sure why I didn't put a review of her up here.

She's a mid thirties Caribbean lady. Mixed race.
Attractive but not gorgeous.
She has amazing breasts, I've even commented "one for all breast men"

We met for a 30 min booking for oral both ways.

She wasn't really my type though...

However she was genuine, very friendly, chatty and a decent person.  So if she was more my type I'd have repeated the booking.

Offline GMontag

Yes.
However she was genuine, very friendly, chatty and a decent person.  So if she was more my type I'd have repeated the booking.
Thanks for the reply.
How would you describe her body type?

Offline Outcallguy

Like her pictures.
She just has a belly. Rather than a toned stomach.

The post child look. If that makes sense.

Andre 3000

I had her reply to one of my RB she sent a facepic but she looked a bit too bland. Despite her big boobs. And asking for £150 for an hour made me say nope.

yellowledbetter

Yes.

She's a mid thirties Caribbean lady. Mixed race.
Attractive but not gorgeous.
She has amazing breasts, I've even commented "one for all breast men"

We met for a 30 min booking for oral both ways.

She wasn't really my type though...

Hi mate, she made a bit on my RB.

She claimed she was Spanish and English (She sent half a face pic - and its believable she is what she claims she is).

But you say she is Jamaican and English? I'm not really into black women/mixed race women when I punt (Though i've been with plenty in the past). Is it obvious that she is mixed race or does she look more caucasian (lighter features, lighter nipples, pinkish vag etc)??? Please let me know.

Offline Grandslam

She used to work at Steam and Sun, back in the day, and the photos on her profile date back to then. She was a great punt for a parlour girl/spur of the moment thing, but I haven't seen her since because she only does out calls.

yellowledbetter

She used to work at Steam and Sun, back in the day, and the photos on her profile date back to then. She was a great punt for a parlour girl/spur of the moment thing, but I haven't seen her since because she only does out calls.

Was she white with european features or mixed race (black and white) ?

Offline Grandslam

Was she white with european features or mixed race (black and white) ?

I would say predominantly European, but a hint of mixed race (if that makes sense). I found her very attractive 8-10 years ago but haven't seen her recently. If you send me the photo she sent you (don't know if you can do that on the messaging system on here), I'll tell you if it's a fair representation.