Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD Alternative?  (Read 2648 times)

captainjacksparrow

Hi All.
First of all this is my first post but looking for some advice from those more experienced in punting than me.
My introduction into punting was 2 years ago when I was away watching my football team and decided to search adultwork for someone to see and luckily made a good choice and had a load of fun.  Since then I have only seen 3 other girls so as I say I dont do this very often - about every 6 months. Now the second lady I saw (after reading a bit on here ) was Miss KDD  :D -  and my most recent encounter was with Emily Jane in Norwich   :) . Have to say both were exceptional and I am thinking I have set a high standard to follow.  So I am looking to do a punt sometime soon and was gagging to see Miss KDD again but her dates in August are not good for me so i have to look elsewhere.  Emily Jane I believe is taking a break at moment so I need some advice.  So between London and East Anglia I need to find someone who is a told filthbag and up for absolutely anything and everything going - but makes you feel like you are a million dollars. 

Any suggestions appreciated - thanks?

Offline hendrix

Lizzy Wilde should do the trick. Can't post a link at the moment, but have a search here. She often duo's with MissKDD so that should give you a good idea about her service level...

Brisingr

Lizzy Wilde should do the trick. Can't post a link at the moment, but have a search here. She often duo's with MissKDD so that should give you a good idea about her service level...

External Link/Members Only is Lizzy's link.

captainjacksparrow

Cheers.  Will take a look.  :thumbsup:

captainjacksparrow

Excuse typo in original post - should have read "total" filthbag....

Offline The_Don

Please find A/W, I.D links, quoted from your review  :hi:

Lizzy Wilde

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (The artist formerly known as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

MissKDD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

@ External Link/Members Only  UKP reviews links are below
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:02:23 pm by The_Don »

Offline paul_2407

Lizzy and MissKDD have been doing duos together based on what I gather, so I think they've probably got something in common and might have learned a thing or two from each other

Offline Kyuss

Can anyone suggest a cheaper alternative to Miss KDD?

Offline paul_2407

Lilly might be a reasonable alternative based on what seems to charm you about Miss KDD?

External Link/Members Only

What do you think

Offline hendrix

Lilly might be a reasonable alternative based on what seems to charm you about Miss KDD?

External Link/Members Only

What do you think

She doesn't appear to offer many services though? No cim, facial, anal etc..

Offline paul_2407

Her entire personality and act screamed PSE though so you might want to ask and see if she would do it for an added fee. Looks wise she's not dissimilar

captainjacksparrow

There is a reason Miss KDD is not cheap as i can vouch for . Hendrix suggestion of Lizzie Wilde was appreciated and hadnt realised she was formerly Lindsey who I saw rave reviews about previously. The more I think about it the more I don't want an alternative and would rather wait for the real Miss KDD. I only get opportunity to do this very occasionally so probably going to wait until I can find a date with her as she really was that good  :D and I reckon on reflection, worth the extra wait.

Thanks for your comments.

Offline The_Don

There is a reason Miss KDD is not cheap

YMMV, with any W/G.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64315.msg821284#msg821284

as i can vouch for .

If you have the time, please share via some reviews, as may help others.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:14:20 pm by The_Don »

captainjacksparrow

Realise VFM is subjective and I dont doubt high price dosnt mean you will get a good service. I am not sure a review of a meet I had with Miss KDD a year and a half ago will make great reading so long after the event. Now I am not that well off and £220 for an hour is probably more than I can afford to pay but at the time i had read loads of good reviews so thought why not.  For what its worth I do recall that Miss K was more than enthusiastic and given that my tastes are pretty extensive and that she includes Anal, CIM,Squirting, Watersports and seems to be up for pretty much anything - and her comms were always excellent I thought she was well worth the money. I asked the original question as I am interested to see if others thought there is someone else who might tick all the same boxes and yes if I see her next or indeed am persuaded to go elsewhere I will indeed place a review for the benefit of other members. :)