Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you explain is overnight is good for long stay..?  (Read 1646 times)

Lloyds

Hi, I never experienced overnight stay before and its huge amount of money involved. But some times i think lets try once in a life. Now, i designed  to go overnight stay in central london. May be this will be last one i just to try how it goes..?

Can you answer the below questions please..

how much time need to spend with the girl for fucking and wat steps..?

Did i need to take out the girl to restur or pubs and how much time need to spend there..?

how i need to attract the girl on the whole night stay....?

any idea abt how long normally a girl sleeps on overnight stay...?

did we need to pay the whole amount at the start of overnight or half and another half at the end...?

What kind of costume is the best of overnight stay for bed and outgoing for girl..?

Finally, is it safer for overnight stay..? can you tell me cheap and best girl for overnight stays in central london or in UK. i will be travelling of my work in north west and central london..if you find or list me please.

I am just to eager to ask for the above questions before i go for overnight stay..

Thanks,
lloyds

potato

Why not do a search on "overnight :dash:" and read the countless threads on this subject?

Offline Matium

Fee Fi Fo Fan
I smell the blood of
A trolling man

doc14

What kind of costume is the best of overnight stay for bed and outgoing for girl..?

[/quote]

costume? depends if you want to shag her or go to a fancy dress party?

Offline Tricky Dickie

Something like this looks ideal...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Classy!

Offline Matium

Come on Lloyds, where are you from?

English is not your first language or are you off school and thought you'd have a laugh?

:dash:

doc14

Come on Lloyds, where are you from?

English is not your first language or are you off school and thought you'd have a laugh?

:dash:

He seems to have gone quiet now even though he is online

Offline myothernameis

how much time need to spend with the girl for fucking and wat steps..?
Overnight: 8pm - 9am, you get to fuck her all night, on the bed, in the bathroom, in the elevator ,

Did i need to take out the girl to restur or pubs and how much time need to spend there..?

Yes you have to wine and dine her, and take her to an expensive restaurant

how i need to attract the girl on the whole night stay....?
Splash some brut on to your self

any idea abt how long normally a girl sleeps on overnight stay...?

She dosnt get any sleep mate, as your to busy fucking

did we need to pay the whole amount at the start of overnight or half and another half at the end...?

half and half should be ok

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:02:36 pm by myothernameis »

Offline myothernameis

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:02:05 pm by myothernameis »