Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese vs Thai  (Read 1578 times)

Offline catweazle

As can be seen from my reviews, I'm very much a fan of Asian ladies, particularly in massage Spas.  A year ago, I would always have gone for a Thai girl, but over the last few months my preferences have shifted and now I would put a Chinese girl first ahead of a Thai:

Thai

Pro:

Usually pretty facially, usually good bodies.

Neutral:

Service can be mechanical and disinterested

Con:

Almost always cash greedy

Chinese

Pro:

Good service, generally enthusiastic and try hard. Good pricing and not too greedy. Often fabulous nipples

Neutral:

Sometimes facially so-so

Con:

Usually poor Engrish and tend to move around frequently, so difficult to build a rapport. Older ladies tend to run to fat.

So, there's my views. I go for the Chinese girls for a better service at a more reasonable price. I'd be interested in the views of other Asian fans.

onion

Have to agree with you there.

I think I'm starting to become "bored" of thais now because as you say ultimately the services provided are mechanical and its always about the money.

I did have a really good few experiences with April, a chinese girl at Sakuras but she moved and there was another hot chinese girl there I think Lily. Not sure if shes still there as that place has gone rather downhill recently and I haven't been back.

Online Jonestown

If you look at the English language primer used in Thai schools you will see it opens on page one with translation and pronunciation of the phrase "how much will you give me ?"

Also the Thai massage courses they all do before coming over here are very comprehensive, however they do not have a module that covers "sensuality", hence while you get a better overall massage, alas the male genitals are often treated just like any other muscle group that requires manipulation. Chinese girls rarely receive anything like formal training, other than being shown where the baby oil and the wet wipes are kept, and how to put the new paper on the couch.

Thais are more liable to resort to plastic surgery to enhance their assets, something not yet common with Chinese girls.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:30:29 pm by Jonestown »

Offline thaislave

Thai

more pretty or sexy girls,with great bodys
massage is a way of life for Thai's so you get good to amazing normally and depending on what you ask for
In UK I dont think I've ever had a Thai girl who couldnt speak English
The Thai's can be Sensual to hardcore dominatrix depending on your taste
The reason so many Thai girl's partner up with UK guys is because they think like us and enjoy boom boom!
Tend to be lots of fun.

Chinese

There are pretty Chinese girls out there but they dont tend to be on the game,normally rough or older,but you do find the odd gem
Chinese massage is not as varied as Thai but is very sensual if you like that
I've had Chinese girls who cant speak English and some who can speak a bit
Chinese always seem very sub so you get very vanilla action,sensual but also seem programmed to act like any dick they see is the biggest dick theyve ever had inside them
to try and make men feel less insecure,some guys will prob get off on that
They are very gentle and will bath you,dress you etc!

Japanese

50/50 either exactly like the Chinese subby girls or evil bad arse filthy dominatrix's! :D

Singapore

very sexy and beautiful

Vietnamese

Hot hot hot!,beautiful and sexy girls! :D

Offline Scotpunter

I'm with the opinion that Thai girls are VERY money orientated. I've a friend who spent time in Thailand, he said as a race they are all that way.

Never had the pleasure of a Chinese girl, if I get a chance I will. Can only be better than the service I had the two times I visited a Thai girl.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Haven't punted regularly with WGs from the Far East for some time now but back then Thais were my favourite.

It looks like things may have changed dramatically on the scene
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stokeypot24

Gosh it is so easy to generalise. In my limited experience i have found Thai's to be more attractive and more fun, however again in my opinion the ladies i have got to know well are lacking in sincerity. I almost became a guarntor for a lady looking for a new flat thinking I was doing the right thing. In fairness she did thank me but the next time I saw her which was recently she was quite cool. I know the king had just died and the Thai's adored him but even so. I was treated to coverage of the commerations in Bangkok surrounding the king on her i pad......ha. You could not write it.