Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurenne Heathrow  (Read 2224 times)

4 review(s) for Laurenne (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

FortyTwo

Who:  Laurenne     External Link/Members Only 

Photo Accuracy:     Accurate as described. Slim, tall & attractive, some light facial acne which was hidden with makeup, a few discreet tatts

Comms:  Responded well to texts, very good command of English both written & spoken

Services during meeting:   DKF, OW, mish, cowgirl, HJ

Meeting summary:   Outcall to my Hotel, she arrived very well presented and on time. Laurenne then changed into an outfit I had requested, I had showered so started with lots of DFK and foreplay, on with the cover then some OW followed by mish & cowgirl. 

+ive:   Very responsive and good DFK

-ive:   Oral was covered (although I knew that from the profile), I think her prices have been increased too

Would I repeat booking:   Yes but not at her current rates

Ben4454

Thanks for the review mate.

Did she give you a reason why OWO was not available? It is on her likes list at discretion.

Discretion means that she does do OWO with punters. Although discretion can mean different things to different working girls such as extra cost, clean and hygienic, shower first, haps (half-ass prossies) only do it when they fancy you etc.

FortyTwo

Thanks for the review mate.

Did she give you a reason why OWO was not available? It is on her likes list at discretion.

Discretion means that she does do OWO with punters. Although discretion can mean different things to different working girls such as extra cost, clean and hygienic, shower first, haps (half-ass prossies) only do it when they fancy you etc.

OWO wasn't an option on her likes list Ben, at least when I saw her a few weeks ago. I see it's there as discretionary now though.

marty_mcfly

Thanks for the review. Laurenne looks stunning from those AW photos. Is she that attractive? Her price is a bit steep considering her very basic services.

FortyTwo

Thanks for the review. Laurenne looks stunning from those AW photos. Is she that attractive? Her price is a bit steep considering her very basic services.

To my eyes she was attractive, a little bit of Kristen Stewart about her looks maybe but with some makeup covering some light blemishing on her face. When I saw her though her prices were less than they are now. 

Offline backofthenet

just to add to the collective wisdom - she does do outcalls in London, but will insist on 1.5 hours (which i wasn't prepared to pay)