Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sudden rate increase on WG's profile  (Read 924 times)

pkd81

Hello all

I am a relatively inexperienced punter, trying to use AW for the first time. I picked a WG out at £130/hour, which is honestly more than I can afford (I'm more in the £100/hour bracket) but she looks amazing and has great reviews on here.

I sent her an email on AW asking about a booking, and when I refreshed the page a bit later in the evening to check for a response, her rate had increased to £150/hour. That's sadly too much for me now.

Do girls have some sort of automatic price increase based on time or days of the week? My email to her is unread and it still shows her last log-in was yesterday, so I don't understand how it increased. I still have a tab open from earlier today and the rate is definitely £130/hour, so I'm not getting mixed up here.

Thank you.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Basic laws of supply and demand. If the girl gets busier she can get greedier. If the market won't stand the increase, she'll drop her prices.

mediumjoe

If it was me I would email her back and tell her to disregard your previous enquiry as she is now too expensive. Might just make her think,or maybe not.  Joe

pkd81

Basic laws of supply and demand. If the girl gets busier she can get greedier. If the market won't stand the increase, she'll drop her prices.

The reason for the increase is obvious; however, my enquiry was more about how her rate could increase if she hadn't logged into her account for a day, and my booking email was still unread. I wasn't sure if there was an automatic price increase on AW based on time, day of the week or something along those lines.

pkd81

If it was me I would email her back and tell her to disregard your previous enquiry as she is now too expensive. Might just make her think,or maybe not.  Joe

I am in a very similar mind. However, I wonder if she agreed to the previously lower price if the service would suffer. It's not worth £20 to ruin the punt, but I was already stretching at £130 so £150 is just a bit much for me.

Offline OakTree

I am in a very similar mind. However, I wonder if she agreed to the previously lower price if the service would suffer. It's not worth £20 to ruin the punt, but I was already stretching at £130 so £150 is just a bit much for me.

I have a simple philosophy to punting nowadays. If a girl doesn't fit my criteria i.e. Price, location, services etc, I find one that does. She sounds like she's stepped way outside yours therefore if it was me, I'd move on.

Save yourself the dilemma. :hi:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
The reason for the increase is obvious; however, my enquiry was more about how her rate could increase if she hadn't logged into her account for a day, and my booking email was still unread. I wasn't sure if there was an automatic price increase on AW based on time, day of the week or something along those lines.

No, we can't change anything without physically doing it by hand. However, if the lady is in a group, the group manager can change things AND read emails without having to log into her profile. Again, this will always be done manually, there's nothing on the site that can do anything automated or timed to change/release later.