Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Bunnies - Overnight  (Read 966 times)

Sugre

Hi Guys,
Has anyone booked an overnight with Bunnies of leeds? If so what did you think? Was it worth the money (£650)? My concern is that a for a 10 hour booking they say 5hours of sleep which I understand, but then I really am only getting half of their time.

Also I have selected Gabriella as my potential "date" for the evening, has anyone booked her before for gfe or pse? Is she pretty? Is she friendly accomodating? Never done this before so a bit nervous she might think I am weird. Her reviews on the site are great but seem to good to be true. I mean they say reviews but there is nothing negative so how do you know what you are getting yourself in for?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
SuG

Offline andrew5915

Hi, my advice would be to book for an hour initially to see if you get on, could be a long night if not!

Regards

A

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi Guys,
Has anyone booked an overnight with Bunnies of leeds? If so what did you think? Was it worth the money (£650)? My concern is that a for a 10 hour booking they say 5hours of sleep which I understand, but then I really am only getting half of their time.

Also I have selected Gabriella as my potential "date" for the evening, has anyone booked her before for gfe or pse? Is she pretty? Is she friendly accomodating? Never done this before so a bit nervous she might think I am weird. Her reviews on the site are great but seem to good to be true. I mean they say reviews but there is nothing negative so how do you know what you are getting yourself in for?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
SuG

I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt.

Have you met her ?? If no WTF are you playing at diving headlong into an overnight ??

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi, my advice would be to book for an hour initially to see if you get on, could be a long night if not!

Regards

A

Welcome out of the shadows MrA.  :hi: :hi:

Do you punt ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline andrew5915

Thanks.

Sporadically when the itch needs scratching! I have seen Gabriella as a 1:1 and as a mmfff meet, last time was three years ago so no review but I would say she's an experienced and enthusiastic service provider.

Will try and give some back after reading from the shadows, got a party booked towards end of this month so will break my reporting duck.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks.

Sporadically when the itch needs scratching! I have seen Gabriella as a 1:1 and as a mmfff meet, last time was three years ago so no review but I would say she's an experienced and enthusiastic service provider.

Will try and give some back after reading from the shadows, got a party booked towards end of this month so will break my reporting duck.

She's been around for years. I always fancied a go until I read that she's been on the pies.

Her reviews on here and elsewhere say YMMV.

Offline SO595

Was it worth the money (£650)? My concern is that a for a 10 hour booking they say 5hours of sleep which I understand, but then I really am only getting half of their time.

So evaluate it as a 5 hour meet for £650?  I imagine you're going to need some sleep too.

I can think of 3 WGs I would consider an overnight with. 2 are regs, the other would be if she lived closer.  I get on well with all 3 outside of the sex, and I think that's important because lets face it you're not going to be shagging for 5 hours straight!

I think risking £650 on an overnight with a WG you've never met is bordering on madness, but each to their own.

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SO595

So evaluate it as a 5 hour meet for £650?

Actually scratch that, "10 and 12 hour bookings must include a meal and 5 hours sleep or rest time."  so that's 5 hours minus the meal time (an hour if you're lucky).  Plus the cost of the meal.

Looking worse value all the time.

Online Moby Dick

If you want non-stop PSE then for that kinda money just book 4 different lasses for an hour each.
2 in the evening, 2 in the morning.
Have some change left over to sort your own decent food and drinks, and don’t have to share your bed and down time with someone you hardly know.
Overnights are more GFE, ok for a regular but overrated IMO.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:07:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Online Pk44

I would echo the advice above. Don't book an overnight until you have seen a girl at least a couple of times first. I have seen Gabriella on a number of occasions over the years and always thought she provided an excellent service. PSE and provides a broad range of services, but the issue with any PSE is that it can feel less intimate, so it depends what you are after. It is 18 months since I last saw her, so can't comment on her current appearance, but I have seen her when she was size 8 with B cup boobs and when she has been a bit curvier, probably size 10/12 with at least double Ds. My personal preference is for when she is curvier. Not sure what she is like at the moment, but the web pictures are from when she was less curvy.

Sugre

Hi guys,
Thanks for the advice. Obviously it made sense but being pressed for time and other factors, I took the risk  and it was amazing! Worth every Penny.

Dont get me wrong her profile on the site is 90% innacurate or out of date which did really annoy me. First of she is 37, not 29 or 30. She told ne herself but I wouldnt habe guessed otherwise. She is curvier and shorter than her pictures. In terms of face, teeth were clean not perfect and she has a slight overbite. However, she is still pretty, very well presented etc but If you are want a model type she is not the one for you.

However, she has experience, oozes charisma and is very eager. She really does enjoy what sher job and it shows. She accomodated all my crazy desires (which turned out to be pretty vanilla compared to the stories she told me!) and made recommendations on other things I might like, a bit like how amazon recommends items based on what you wannt. As for the 5 hour sleep/food thing we hardly sept but we did rest and had a great laugh over a takeaway. She didnt clock watch at all and actually stayed for a bit longer as we were really enjoying the time.

As I said, Thanks for the advice, but I am so glad I didnt get a chance to read it untill today.

All the best,
SuG

Offline SO595

Hi guys,
Thanks for the advice. Obviously it made sense but being pressed for time and other factors, I took the risk  and it was amazing! Worth every Penny.

Can we look forward to a full review for details of services?  :hi: