Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen? - Female pierced massage therapist (Rotherham)  (Read 1644 times)

Offline danno2

No, never come across this one before,
doesn't appear to be advertising anywhere else? done a google search on the phone number

Offline donnybob

I have texted her and also sent a message on kik.
will update any progress

Offline donnybob

I have texted her and also sent a message on kik.
will update any progress

text was ignored but exchanged a few messages on kik, i asked if she did topless or nude, she said she would do either whatever I wanted, I then asked if it cost any more, she said everything is included in the one price. might well TOFTT as I do love a massage leading to more

Offline Cleats

Mate, did you manage to arrange anything? I've messaged her, but no reply as yet.

Offline donnybob

in her ad she said she works 9 to 5 monday to friday it was after 5 before I got any replies

Next wek i am away on holiday all week so there was noting to arrange

Offline pecksniff

The "full-sized" puts me off.

Are you a chubby-chaser mate?

Offline Cleats

Ok, cheers, I'll post if I have any joy.

Offline eitzam

I've been following this one with interest.  You can see a profile pic on Kik (relaxingmassagebylou) which doesn't look  too bad to me.  I reached out to her re availability and extras, wasn't available when I was, but said she was up for owo.  Will TOFTT when availability coincides.

Offline mart802

I have spoken over kik. Sounds up for anything really.
I was bery polite and also didnt push anything, let her tell me what could happen. And sounds like a full service would be on the cards.
Also got a couple of extra pics via kik...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jakeh

I've seen her

I'll post a review shortly.

:P

Offline gfeman

Is there a number to contact her on as the ad has stopped working? I don't have kik app

NEGaz

Sure she will have another add up soon. We've had a brief chat via kik

Offline donnybob

I've seen her

I'll post a review shortly.

:P

Any chance of that review?
we have just exchanged messages on Kik this morning and it all sounds promising, said I was looking at next Tuesday and if it comes of then I will post a review

Offline stevedave

we have just exchanged messages on Kik this morning and it all sounds promising, said I was looking at next Tuesday and if it comes of then I will post a review

It's in the reviews section  :unknown:

Click on his reviews and it's the first one.

Offline donnybob

It's in the reviews section  :unknown:

Click on his reviews and it's the first one.

Yes thanks, I have just found it, feel a complete idiot no idea why I did not look there lol

Offline donnybob

Well I exchanged a few messages on Saturday regards more than a basic massage on Tuesday, messaged Monday to confirm get address etc and the kik message has been delivered but not received or read, so today never happened.
I did get a meet from Fab swingers Monday afternoon but thats not relevant here