Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen sexxy sophie Portsmouth PO4 0TR South Parade  (Read 883 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Absolute bog standard Romanian con. Only worth going if you know your way round Portsmouth as the address is a named building in rows of tenements and hotels and Sopie had no idea where she is. I asked her if she was near the pier which was within 50 yards and she said she had no idea.  If you are in the area and need a hole to dump your cum at £40 she is personable enough but that all it would be despite all the hype and voluble descriptions of the great time to be had.

Anyway the room is cramped, two single beds with a foot between them so no room for anything other than just lying there. I had a printed copy of her profile with all details of amazing GFE and French kissing but it was to be no kissing if she doesnt kiss I think she would have died of shock if I had asked het to demontsrate her boasted deep throat, no anthing really,  just a very pretty girl with no understanding about giving punters what they want to build up a reputaion and get repeat business. I was going to walk at the beginning but she seemed slightly more intelligent than most Romanians I have met so thought I would go with the flow and see what happened. I said lets go for half hour at £60 and see how entertaining you can be. At half hour time I offered (just to see what would happen) to pay her £40 to take it up to the price for an hour, She said it would be another half hour session at £60, so I got dressed an left.  I am still fairly new to this TOTFT idea and apart from the occasional sexual satisfaction, I am getting some fascination related to the complete rank stupidity of many (not all) of the girls. It really is a trusim that the Romanians cap it all when it comes to deceit and low intelligence.

Environment and ambience  2/10
Attractiveness of WG 7/10
VFM 2/10 

MrKeen

You are right should have been negative witha Capital N, sorry, don't know if it can be changed.

James999

You are right should have been negative witha Capital N, sorry, don't know if it can be changed.

I've reported to Admin so he will change  :hi:

MrKeen

I've reported to Admin so he will change

Thank You

Offline nigel4498

You are not having much luck. You've seen one of the two best Romanians in Southampton/Portsmouth area so wouldn't bother with the rest.
Chinese are all B&S but at least they do make the effort up to a point.
Hope your luck changes soon.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:50:31 pm by nigel4498 »

MrKeen

You are not having much luck. You've seen one of the two best Romanians in Southampton/Portsmouth area so wouldn't bother with the rest.
Chinese are all B&S but at least they do make the effort up to a point.
Hope your luck changes soon.

Actually I am not doing so bad, I have had a couple of knee trembling body shaking experiences and that were fun.  I have a little queue of meets I have had to write up. Unfortunatly the very best one with a Hungarian girl will have to wait. She is having trouble getting verification and is going back to Hungary for a few days to get passport sorted and she told me she will create a new profile when she returns. This last is petite but with personality and knows how to bring a kettle to boil slowly.   I am writing up the bad ones first as I think it more important to warn potential clients as a priority.