Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Louise 1991 Oxfordshire on tour  (Read 3826 times)

Abox42

She is in my town in the Oxford area at the moment, and I decided to book her for the following day. Moments later I received a phone call from a relative, informing me that another relative has been in a terrible traffic collision and will be undergoing life-saving surgery all night. I decided that I would spend the next morning at the ICU to see how she is getting on, so I had to cancel with Louise. She replied with 'Oh whatever. Time waster'. and blocked my number. I find this extremely unprofessional.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I take it you explained why you were cancelling? As a matter of interest, how much notice did you give her?

On a technical point, I'm not sure it qualifies as a review as you cancelled, rather than her; would be a post on the South East regional discussion board.

I am sure a lot of punters cancel on her claiming a family emergency or similar and very few are genuine, so she is probably fed up with hearing that.

However, yes, it is unprofessional to take that attitude if you gave her quite a lot of notice, given it might be true in cases such as yours.

I hope your friend makes a good recovery.

Offline HawkG

To be fair, everyone, punter and prossie alike, uses "family reasons" for cancellations, and you end up assuming they're not real. Some prossies seem to have nearly daily family emergencies, funnily enough. They use them as you can't really use reason against them.

She didn't believe you as, I suspect, she's used that as a fake reason herself several times!

vw

Oh well, have heard standards slipping and seemed disinterested from a mate, maybe you dodged one.

Anyway more importantly how is your relative, hope they are on the mend.

Louise 100% British

you booked your appointment last night for this morning.
I replied to your messages out side of my working hours. Up until I was going to bed in fact!
6 messages exchanged for a 30 minute appointment, red flags occurred when you told me you would bring photo ID as you look young.
I even gave you my postcode and street name.
However 20 minutes later I recieve a 7th text cancellation message, so yes screams Timewaster when you have just booked your appointment!
With NO REASON (not that you have to give me a reason)

I still have the messages!!!

I have been doing this line of work a few years.
I deal with this sort of messaging backwards and forwards every day.
Spend 20 minutes of my life booking a 30 minute appointment in my down time.
Yes, I may get cranky if I recieve a message almost immediately after saying
Here copied and pasted:
"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow. I thought I'd give you plenty of notice"
A reason for cancellation and you would have recieved a sincere reply.
I am glad I didn't meet you as this report is just unfair.

Some one tell me how to add a screen shot please and I gladly will.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:59:11 am by Louise 100% British »

Offline Sonny Crockett

She is in my town in the Oxford area at the moment, and I decided to book her for the following day. Moments later I received a phone call from a relative, informing me that another relative has been in a terrible traffic collision and will be undergoing life-saving surgery all night. I decided that I would spend the next morning at the ICU to see how she is getting on, so I had to cancel with Louise. She replied with 'Oh whatever. Time waster'. and blocked my number. I find this extremely unprofessional.

Sorry to hear about this. Very rude of her.

Offline HappyandLucky

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow. I thought I'd give you plenty of notice"

The cancellation from the OP appears polite and clear with an apology. Your response makes you come across as another greedy nasty bitch. Perhaps if you're getting this cranky just about a cancellation that should be considered like water off a ducks back for any WG, then maybe it's time for you to have another rest. I for one would never book a pro$$ie with an attitude   :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

The cancellation from the OP appears polite and clear with an apology. Your response makes you come across as another greedy nasty bitch. Perhaps if you're getting this cranky just about a cancellation that should be considered like water off a ducks back for any WG, then maybe it's time for you to have another rest. I for one would never book a pro$$ie with an attitude   :hi:

+1,000,000,000

Exactly.... And they always take the moral high ground.

Louise 100% British

I texted this person backwards and forwards to recieve a cancellation straight away between 10:30pm it was confirmed, by 11pm it had been canceled.
Regardless of whether it was polite or not, just seemed like it was a waste of time.

James999

ConSha, from Louises version of events you do sound like a timewaster, but then she has form for lying on here, and surely if you are so worried about your relative why rush here to make your first post  :unknown:

And it's not a review anyway, it's just a comment that she's got an attitude and is rude :dash:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:44:48 am by James999 »

Offline HappyandLucky

I texted this person backwards and forwards to recieve a cancellation straight away between 10:30pm it was confirmed, by 11pm it had been canceled.
Regardless of whether it was polite or not, just seemed like it was a waste of time.
It's a customers right to cancel after all he is paying. From your statement there was only 30 minutes between booking and cancellation, so plenty of notice.
You choose a well paid profession and sending a few txts in return for a booking must be such a chore for you. Then some bastard has the audacity to cancel the little Princess who has chipped one of her nails through so much txting. Get real Louise and take a reality check. You like to ignore the fact the Op was polite and you had plenty of notice. You however with each word continue to come across as a whinging deluded rude pro$$ie. Why not admit you either had the painters in or felt the need to vent and apologise to the OP. If you feel the need for a comforting hug and shocked exasperation when you tell us you had to send a few txts with the possibility of getting a £100 + booking and how let down you feel, then you know where your sisters at SAAFE can be found.

James999

Your response makes you come across as another greedy nasty bitch.

No change there then  :hi:

Louise 100% British

No it was a half hour booking and I spent 20 minutes texting him, even had to confirm my rate with him.
I don't begrudge texting but I do when it's back and forth late at night when I'm not even working for someone to cancel almost immediately.
I just thought he sounded like a Timewaster. I was a bit rude, although it wasn't particularly nasty.
It was just to show I was frustrated with the fact I had been texting him answers to his questions for nil booking.
however I just felt that I had just had my time wasted. Nothing more than that.

I have logged into Adultwork and recieved a message and he has since texted me this morning from a different number saying we should talk.
His feedback also shows he canceled and he only has 2.

I know op is reading this, I feel no contact would be better. I will not be responding to further messages from you.
Although if you are going through a hard time with your relative, then I apologise for being rude.
However You didn't say anything other than cancelling straight away after booking confirmed.
Had you of just said an emergency had occurred, I would have given a sincere response.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:01:12 am by Louise 100% British »

cockneybstrd

ConSha, from Louises version of events you do sound like a timewaster, but then she has form for lying on here, and surely if you are so worried about your relative why rush here to make your first post  :unknown:

And it's not a review anyway, it's just a comment that she's got an attitude and is rude :dash:

if a close relative of mine was in hospital awaiting major life or death surgery the last thing i would be bothered about was what some prossie did or didnt do and post it on here as a first post.

Anyway i hope your relative is ok.....

Offline Silver Birch

Sounds like total bollocks to me. You either bottled it once you got the address (timewaster), or were wanking while exchanging texts and no longer had the urge after jissing all over your phone (timewaster).  :bomb:

Louise 100% British

Got it wrong the aw message was from him. The text wasn't. My Mistake.
The aw message was sent round the same time as this post was made.

This is a very old number just switched on. Call me on 07554****  and we can chat.

I put 2 and 2 together and made 5. I know who it is now, so ignore the comment about receiving a text. I can no longer edit the post.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:54:37 am by Louise 100% British »

Offline HappyandLucky

Act in haste, repent at leisure. Get a grip Louise  :wacko:

Offline Cunning Punt

Got it wrong the aw message was from him. The text wasn't. My Mistake.

:bomb:

That is absolutely shocking.

I should imagine you've just been removed from several hotlists - including mine.

vw

I should imagine you've just been removed from several hotlists - including mine.

+1

Gone from hot to black !

Offline Sonny Crockett

KenniLingus

Plenty more fish in the sea mate.

I have made the mistake of seeing her twice. A truly lacklustre experience.

Offline HappyandLucky

Plenty more fish in the sea mate.

Your reviews of her no doubt help  :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

Your reviews of her no doubt help  :dash: :dash: :dash:

These positive only reviewers are pointless people for this site,  they take the warnings and info but only share happy times, know a few like it and yes they know who they are.

The opposite of good punters rush on to review the already popular and well reviewed and don't bother with the neutral and bad reviews !

Offline Lewis

If she didn't make the grade the first time, why go back for a second time?  :wacko:

KenniLingus

Since I have used this site I have only had positive reviews as I have been better able to choose who I see.

I saw her many years ago and am not prepared to review all the girls I have seen over 10 years and not enjoyed. Sorry guys.

If I have a bad review to make, then trust me I will make it.

Happy now?

KenniLingus

If she didn't make the grade the first time, why go back for a second time?  :wacko:

She had changed her name, location and pictures. When I walked in the door on 2nd time I stupidly gave her the benefit of the doubt.

KenniLingus

Maybe I should trawl through my memories of 15 years punting and list every last crap punt for you?

Offline daverfc

She had changed her name, location and pictures. When I walked in the door on 2nd time I stupidly gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She used to known as Louise Alexander and worked near he RBH for a bit.

KenniLingus

She used to known as Louise Alexander and worked near he RBH for a bit.

Thats right and she also worked near camberley. I first saw her at camberley as but she had a different name again then. It must have been about 7 or 8 years back.

James999

It must have been about 7 or 8 years back.

Her profile age is 24 so that would have made her 16 or 17 back then, unless of course she's lying about her age  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 10:33:39 pm by James999 »

KenniLingus

don't they all?

i think she was early 20s - just had a kid.

James999

So early 20's, say 22 / 23 would put her 30 / 31 now  :scare:

Louise 100% British

[Removed by admin at request]

Louise 100% British

Let me know when the d.o.b has been seen as I would like to remove the photo whilst I can still edit it.

[Removed by admin at request]

Abox42

Hello, OP here. I haven't looked at this until now because I've had a bit of a rough time over the past week. My cousin had a successful series of operations and there haven't been any further complications so far.

This is my first 'review' as such, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place, or if it's not even appropriate seeming as I didn't end up seeing her. I posted around the time I cancelled because I was furious, although I can understand how she could misconstrue the situation.

Just to clear some things up: I did text her a reason, but by this point she had blocked my number. I then messaged her on AW so she would see it. It looks like she has seen that message so that's good. And yes as she has pointed out I did not text her from another number.

It's a shame Louise doesn't want to have any contact with me because I would still like to see her, despite all this.

James999

I would still like to see her, despite all this.

Just get another sim and ring her then  :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

It's a shame Louise doesn't want to have any contact with me because I would still like to see her, despite all this.

Have you lost all sense of reality  :unknown:

Most would take it as a lucky escape, she already agreed to post your txts and was deluded enough to think you were harassing her via another number.

Most would blacklist her and punt where you can get a good service without all the drama and insanity.  Up to you unless you enjoy such shite.

KenniLingus

Indeed there are much better punts about. Sometimes you have to wait, but they're worth it I can assure you.

Move on to a better girl and have some fun.

BTW glad your cousin is doing well.

Offline daverfc

From someone who has seen her when she was getting good reviews on here, you're not missing much. Rather boring experience hence I never returned. Saw enough.

Offline Silver Birch

From someone who has seen her when she was getting good reviews on here, you're not missing much. Rather boring experience hence I never returned. Saw enough.

Any reason why you didn't share this back then?

vw

Any reason why you didn't share this back then?

+1

These types of post piss me off more than anything !

The lack of comments like this at the time cause complacency as nobody said anything !

Offline daverfc

I did say in one of the previous threads of hers about the experience not being as good as her reviews on here would make out and that the fact I hadn't revisited is a sign it wasn't a great punt.

vw

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55262.msg716693#msg716693

For reference.

Not helpful really, possibly the symptom of fear of reviewing forum members !

Not a problem every member here is on my blacklist already !

CheeseInferno

Saw her in London a couple of weeks ago. Would write a report but she was so fucking dull I'd be struggling for words. Nice enough place near Baker St, well used by other pros too. Shit squeaky bed though made it hard to get going. Took doggy like a trooper and a mouthful of cum but not much else to write home about. Crap tits too.

Offline Cunning Punt

Saw her in London a couple of weeks ago. Would write a report but she was so fucking dull I'd be struggling for words. Nice enough place near Baker St, well used by other pros too. Shit squeaky bed though made it hard to get going. Took doggy like a trooper and a mouthful of cum but not much else to write home about. Crap tits too.

We need reviews whether good, bad or indifferent.

Even if you just include the above in the standalone review and what her FK was like, then that would be helpful to punters.

If most punters pay £130ph for an average experience, then they're not impressed and reviews pointing out a WG's drawbacks would help them make their own mind up and avoid if necessary.

James999

Saw her in London a couple of weeks ago. Would write a report but she was so fucking dull

Perhaps that's her idea of a GFE  :unknown:

Ben4454

Im surprised anyone can actually book her. Attempted one time but just got a series of blank text messages back.

Then i was told on UKP a days later I should have text her back again. Thought it was too much hassle so gave up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:31:49 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Turtle Z

Maybe I should trawl through my memories of 15 years punting and list every last crap punt for you?

Don't be daft, only do the ones that are still working!  :hi: