Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PollyRocket79 - Basingstoke. Any info please?  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Rabsie

Hi. This lady has replied to a RB of mine. Has been on aw since 2020, has some good FB on AW but can find nothing here

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her or got any info please? Seems lovely and says she is very part time (aren't they all :rolleyes:) in comms.

I am very tempted to see her but her sparse profile amd lack of feedback is a concern. Any help would be much appreciated.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bdk78

I saw her for a RB outcall quite some time ago. Beautiful girl, very slim, great body with long slim legs that go on forever but a bit too 'wacky' for me to return to. She smoked several 'herbal cigarettes' and had drunk quite a bit of wine to the point she was pretty out of it by the time we'd finished which made me feel quite uncomfortable. As for action, not so much a pocket rocket, more a sack of spuds. 1min BJ which wasn't memorable and just lay there whilst I did my thing without very much, if any, real interaction.
Lovely girl though, great to look at, posh accent but spoilt the session with her over intoxication.
YMMV

Offline Belikinmmm

Fuck me, she's expensive 😱

Offline Bdk78

She actually bid on a reverse booking about £100 under the usual rate.

Offline Rabsie

Thanks BDK. That's interesting.

She is saying she is not sure when she can arrive as she is at a friends birthday do. I did ask if she would be drinking, but she said no, it was a hike and a meal. Last thing I want is a pissed up bird turning up at my hotel. Especially as I am a recovering alchy, can't stand being with drunk people nowadays, reminds me of how much of an arse I was when I was drinking lol.

We have agreed a roleplay which she seems quite interested in so hopefully that will keep her more engaged in our meet.

Did ask for £20 sent via bank transfer for fuel but I refused that point blank (in a nice way) and she seems to have backtracked from that.

I do love a posh bird and sounds like she is gorgeous. She did send me a couple of (clothed) pics and looks fabulous.

Very mixed signals atm. Will make a decision tomorrow. Maybe try and get her on Friday rather than Saturday when she will potentially be drinking.

Thanks again for the prompt response mate.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.

Offline Bdk78

No problem. As I say, gorgeous girl, young, pretty and slim with a sexy private school accent. She asked me supply snacks and drinks so got in a bottle of prosecco, which she drank solo. On top of the smoke just made her too out of it so the shag was crap. Shame as she had lots of potential. Fingers crossed she'll be better for you. I didn't review as it was such a unique evening, I felt it would out me at the time.
Also she allowed lots of fingering which was a bonus.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 04:58:02 pm by Bdk78 »

Offline Rabsie

I will offer her some of my non-alcoholic beer and see if she notices the difference lol. If she turns up pissed I will just turn her away at the door and pray she doesn't cause a scene.

Offline Bdk78

I will offer her some of my non-alcoholic beer and see if she notices the difference lol. If she turns up pissed I will just turn her away at the door and pray she doesn't cause a scene.

Did your meeting happen in the end? Would be interested to know how it went. She bid on another reverse booking of mine but I just didn't want to risk it.

Offline beemer44

Also curious if anyone’s met this girl. Likewise she’s bid  of mine for the end of the month.

Offline Bdk78

Also curious if anyone’s met this girl. Likewise she’s bid  of mine for the end of the month.

Can't add anything to what I said above and op never replied if he ended up seeing her and got a satisfactory service. Nice enough girl but likes to dabble excessively.

Offline beemer44

Cheers BDK.

She’s offering to drive to me which is about 45 mins from her area so hopefully she’s not drinking or smoking the wacky stuff. If a meet is set up I will 100% review.