Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELI5: Fluffies  (Read 733 times)

newforthisyear

ELI5 (If you're not a reddit user I assume you wouldn't know what this means) But basically, explain to me like I'm 5.

Fluffies????  :unknown:

newforthisyear

Someone wrote this:
External Link/Members Only

That article hit the nail on the head!

Interesting read, it doesn't get into why the so called "fluffies" are are provoked the way they are on the forum, for entertainment value I guess?

Ben4454

Just read my review of a certain popular working girl in London who at that specific time messed me about. It was me vs at least 10 fluffies.

yorkshire123

That article hit the nail on the head!

Interesting read, it doesn't get into why the so called "fluffies" are are provoked the way they are on the forum, for entertainment value I guess?

Troll baiting is minor entertainment. Fluffies, protective fan-boys & white knights are ribbed in a vain attempt to keep the ethos of the site intact. 

However for some reason I think you knew that all along  ;)

vw

Troll baiting is minor entertainment. Fluffies, protective fan-boys & white knights are ribbed in a vain attempt to keep the ethos of the site intact. 

However for some reason I think you knew that all along  ;)
Yes, think he was bragging about using reddit !  Maybe OP is from from Luxembourg

Offline cueball

I'm 5.

You're too young to be on here son, if dad finds out you've used his log in you'll be grounded for a month

vw

You're too young to be on here son, if dad finds out you've used his log in you'll be grounded for a month
Maybe its his mums newforthisyear sounds like a prossie name !

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's a shame the guide doesn't mention those punters who tell pro$$ies to raise their rates.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

It's a shame the guide doesn't mention those punters who tell pro$$ies to raise their rates.  :hi:

Please say it isn't true!

Offline Roth

Yep there are some real twats out there who seem to think they will get prossie favours by doing this.   :dash: :dash: Cunts.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline NIK

Yep there are some real twats out there who seem to think they will get prossie favours by doing this.   :dash: :dash: Cunts.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Agree fluffies are cunts, and often vindictive cunts. I'm glad most of them have fucked off to the other site. I was soon 'told off' by one over there.

Offline Nagilum

I just can't understand this. If you like a girls service, then fine keep going back and enjoy your time there. Share the experience with others if you really want to help the girl out.

You don't go to go to Burger King, buy a whopper, feel so impressed and ask them to charge you more!?

Offline Roth

I just can't understand this. If you like a girls service, then fine keep going back and enjoy your time there. Share the experience with others if you really want to help the girl out.

You don't go to go to Burger King, buy a whopper, feel so impressed and ask them to charge you more!?

Very true.   :thumbsup:

But some fluffy EAS-struck cunts try to schmooze their fave prossie.  Telling her how great she is, that her shit smells of roses, that she is too good for the common and garden punter that she doesn't charge enough, writing poetry for her, leaving vomit-inducing reviews, attacking other punters who don't think she's so great etc etc.  They do this in the hope she will think they are special, that she will treat them as her special BF, will give them a discount or extra special services, will drop every other punter when they call for a booking etc.   DELUDED CUNTS :dash:  :angry: :angry:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:55:47 am by Roth »