Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BOOM BOOM Thai - Brentford  (Read 2161 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425382) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline yorkshirepud

External Link/Members Only

Location: A modern flat just off the Great West Road up by Gillette building. Well furnished, tidy, warm.
Comms: She responded quickly by text and meet was set up within half an hour.
The girl: Very petite (probably less than 5ft), smiley, cheeky. A little curvy in a very nice way with nice C cup boobs which seemed natural. Probably early 30’s and possibly the girl in the AW pics but certainly attractive anyway.
The meet: She welcomed me into the flat wearing a LBD as requested. Very smiley, limited English but overall a very nice attitude.  Offered massage first which was competent but not amazing. Then onto the action. Covered BJ (my choice), RO and multiple positions. Whilst she was friendly enough and certainly attractive I just didn’t feel a connection and the whole event petered out somewhat. She seemed keen to work back up towards round 2 but I decided to call it a day.
I think if I’d put my mind to it a bit more it could have been a more memorable punt so  I’m sure others will have a great time with her.

Offline LLPunting

Many thanks for this  :drinks:

Was eyeing her up for an upcoming recce of the West, wasn't convinced and your account knocks her further down my list.  There's another skinnier Thai in the same area currently listed in VS where Boom Boom is listed as A-Jayda, did you see any sign of a flatmate?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:10:40 pm by LLPunting »

Offline yorkshirepud

No obvious signs of a flatmate but she did say she was touring with another girl. I assumed she was in another flat but can’t confirm.
As it happens she did give her name as Jay-da or similar. Definitely not thin but in a good way, I found her very nicely proportioned but then my preference is for some curves which she certainly has.
I tried but failed to find the VS ad but if you post a link maybe I can confirm if the pics there are her.

Offline yorkshirepud

Just found the VS ad. Same photos as AW although Jay Da rather than Boom Boom.
Still not sure if it’s the precisely the same girl but tbf it’s similar figure and pretty looks so you’ll pretty much get what you see.

Offline BootsnBunches

What dress size would you say she is? I’ve booked her tomorrow but a bit worried she may not do it for me.