Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aldershot - Chinese lot boring and depressing  (Read 594 times)

Offline Gameboy121

I'll keep this short as there's little point in reviewing the girls in Chinese Operation in Aldershit as only the venue (average/fit for use) and the price (30min/60 and 60/100 renain constant) remain the same.Strictly a plan B-

External Link/Members Only

Arranged the meet, kept waiting at the door (waiting for the estate agent if asked).

The girl was in her 30's and had a pretty fit bod, and all her own teeth. Spoke no English  but offered a BJ to start  This lasted literally 10 seconds, so I mimed her to continue. She did. Overlubed the dom and hopped on. Lots of Peter Griffin sighs (funny rather than annoying), luckily she was tight and did clever things with her internal muscles. Was clean,  below though I don't eat the bearded clam with WG's

Sex in mish, but truthfully, she was in pain with her back (Griffo-noises were for real! She yelled out when I accidentally pressed her lower back during doggie attempt). Back to mish, but she was still in pain (I'm not 200Kg's) and not having a good time and that killed it for ne, so off with the dom, and got a power-wank to the finishing line. She warbked into the phone translation fir 5 seconds and it said 'Sorry for sex'. Me too!!

Thorough clean-up that was oddly sensual and almost better than the act itself. Go figure

Not all her fault but pretty crap. Would I go back? Yep, but as a plan B and when the memory has faded  It's cheap,  a lucky dip, easy to get to with plausible reasons for being there and my expectations are low anyhow.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 09:04:58 am by Gameboy121 »