Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young babe 19 (Scarlett) - Leeds  (Read 1508 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6662391) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Teschner04

External Link/Members Only

Very disappointing punt after having Scarlett on my watch list for a while. It's the first time I've gone for full service in a long time.

I think she moves around a lot but I saw her in a familiar apartment block in Leeds. Communication was good. All arranged on the day at short notice.

I really fancied her looks-wise but she acted very strange and standoffish throughout the meet. I had a shower when I got there, and then when I walked into the room she took her clothes straight off and told me to lie on the bed. She started OWO but told me really firmly not to CIM - it says she does this "at discretion" on her profile but I suspect this is never even entertained once the clients are through the door. BJ was OK however, but she kept avoiding eye contact which made it seem a bit mechanical. After a bit she put a condom on and climbed on me but she was quite obviously not in the mood. She kept saying there was "too much pressure"  and the whole thing was really awkward. There was no opportunity to initiate kissing or anything that might have made it more intimate. It felt like she was purposely keeping her head away from mine actually, and again, very minimal eye contact.

Eventually she did get going in this position and started bouncing up and down on me. I started to move my hips in response but she told me to keep still which was really odd. I asked if we could try another position so we went into doggy. Again there was issues with me entering her and again she told me to not move, so I just sort of knelt there awkwardly while she moved back and forth. Again she said there was "a lot of pressure". I don't even know what she meant. I said that I was struggling to reach the climax with the condom and could I finish on her boobs. She told me this was extra, so she just wanked me off to my own stomach instead.

Left feeling really weird. Maybe she was just having an off day, or maybe we just didn't have the necessary chemistry, but considering I am a polite and vanilla punter it didn't really feel like the issues on my end tbh. Disappointing meet. YMMV.

There was also someone else working out of the same apartment so I had to time my exit through the entrance hall to avoid crossing paths with another punter.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:25:30 pm by Teschner04 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the heads up on this one - was going to make a booking, but definitely not now :hi:

Offline Teschner04

Thanks for the heads up on this one - was going to make a booking, but definitely not now :hi:

Yeah it was very disappointing after hearing that she had a very enthusiastic personality and then getting tomexperience absolutely none of that. Maybe she was just having an off day.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yeah it was very disappointing after hearing that she had a very enthusiastic personality and then getting tomexperience absolutely none of that. Maybe she was just having an off day.

Off day or not, when you're paying hard earned for her services, they should be delivered properly - thanks again, saved me ££
FB

Offline scutty brown