Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock sucking queen Claire - Leeds  (Read 4806 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

A few days ago, I visited the lady above - 23 years old and described on her website as a slim hour glass figure....
Very pretty facially and chatty, relaxing, nice girl - however..... to describe as slim is certainly not right. She is slim from the waist up but her legs, thighs, stomach and arse are huge, really huge - this put me off because (I admit to being shallow) I like slim girls, full stop.
The picture on AW must be quite old because it shows her as slim??
I would describe her figure as more pear shaped than hour glass.

She gives exceptional OWO, really very good indeed - lots of technique changes and is very aware of what effect she is having and speeds up / slows down her pace accordingly. I did not indulge in penetration on this occasion.

In summary, I didn't get turned on due to her size but she gives a first class BBBJ

The negative review is due to my overall impression that her self description is simply not honest.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SX225

Saw this prossie recently. A truly awful experience. Horrible location, disinterested and unattractive. I left feeling unclean and thinking there must more enjoyable hobbies than this...

Offline wristjob

There are a number of reviews for her on another forum and every one is bad.