Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen - Paradise Club Sheffield.  (Read 1470 times)

Offline 123Mel456

Paradise Club / Studios     External Link/Members Only

2nd visit to this 'club'.  Very relaxed, indeed very quiet when I called Monday.  4 girls altho' only saw 3 as one was working. Didnt see any other punters.
Soft drinks for sale £1.  Sat with that for 5 mins seeing who was working  before choosing.  Safe area, near the hotels in Victoria Quays.  Other side of railway bridge near Tesco.  Not overlooked , safe entry and fixed the entry system since last visit.

Girl
Chose Helen, who was a petite red / aubern haired girl.  Nearly chose a dark haired WG but she had a bit of an attitude whilst i was waiting and looked totally uninterested.
Helen looked interested plus like the lingerie she was wearing. Wouldnt tell me where she was from but think Rumanian (Russian at a push) but her English was fairly good. There was a blond who came out too but she didnt do it for me looks wise

Punt
Thing you get a standard punt here.  Everything is covered, no kissing allowed and if you want RO it's £10 extra. its BJ, pump and go
As I said, she was petite, not an ounce of fat on her, slim , firm ass, great tits.
She did a lot of talking first and had to tell her to shut up and to get sucking.  That was deep an energetic then I asked her to ride me
Lots of noises in the right places which i don't really like but it wasn't over the top. She said her knees were hurting so could I go on top

Mish was OK but had to fight a bit to persuade her to get her legs over my shoulders.  Said I was too big for her which just made me want to go deeper and harder. She carried on moaning
Turned her round and did her doggy.  Again she moaned it was too hard but nice view of her ass in the long mirror in the room, she shut up eventually
Asked if I could finish on her she said NO only in condom - dont take it off !- I obliged.  Shower available if you want it

Price
No entry fee before 9pm ( I think) and £45 for 30 mins which is good value

Just about a positive.  She was a bit hard work , had a decent body, chatty if you like that sort of thing