Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria - VS - Leicester  (Read 683 times)

Offline Darius49

Price: £100 for the hour
Link: External Link/Members Only

Much has been said about the girl already, so no need to go into detail about what happened. As mentioned by many, she's a great p&d option.  Has a really good bum which was lovely to look at and really perky tits  :D  I, however, expected the girl on the pics or at least more of a resemblance. Someone mentioned early 20's but I digress, she looks like on her late 20's.

Offline versace

Thanks for the review. Why did you expect the girl on the pics when it was pointed out by everyone who visited her that it’s a B&S?

I do agree with you though, if you were hoping to see a petite girl you were going to be disappointed as Daria is anything but, she is a much bigger lass and quite tall as well. Regardless, I found her good looking and very eager to please.

Can’t comment on her age as I didn’t ask, but in all honesty I couldn’t care less weather she is early or late 20’s, makes no difference to me. How can you even tell?  :unknown:

PS: she looked around 22 or so to me anyways

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 08:22:43 pm by versace »

Offline cuckoldpost

I missed out on the petite girl (Sara?) who picked up a couple of reviews in Leicester recently. Profile gone now and I’m driving past Leicester tomorrow so Daria had shot to the top of my list again.

Bigger lass… what dress size do you think? Have you seen Jessica who is part of the same stable?

Thanks for the review. Why did you expect the girl on the pics when it was pointed out by everyone who visited her that it’s a B&S?

I do agree with you though, if you were hoping to see a petite girl you were going to be disappointed as Daria is anything but, she is a much bigger lass and quite tall as well. Regardless, I found her good looking and very eager to please.

Can’t comment on her age as I didn’t ask, but in all honesty I couldn’t care less weather she is early or late 20’s, makes no difference to me. How can you even tell?  :unknown:

PS: she looked around 22 or so to me anyways

Offline versace

I missed out on the petite girl (Sara?) who picked up a couple of reviews in Leicester recently. Profile gone now and I’m driving past Leicester tomorrow so Daria had shot to the top of my list again.

Bigger lass… what dress size do you think? Have you seen Jessica who is part of the same stable?

Sara/Maysa or whatever she likes to call herself. She is size 4, Jessica is not part of the same stable. Which stable do you mean? Jessica is part of Nina/Daria/Elly stable and I haven’t seen her. Sara/Maysa is not part of that house. Anyhow, Daria is about size 8. Nina is about size 6.

If I had to rate them:

1.Sara/Maysa
2.Daria
3. Nina

Offline cuckoldpost

Sorry - reading back my message wasn’t clear. Yes, that’s the Jessica I meant. Aware Sara isn’t part of the same group.

Really helpful info though with the comparisons - thank you.

Offline gbyld87

Sorry - reading back my message wasn’t clear. Yes, that’s the Jessica I meant. Aware Sara isn’t part of the same group.

Really helpful info though with the comparisons - thank you.

Does this Jessica have a link, as I'm still not sure who you're on about  :lol:

Online Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

This Jessica I think. She is from same house as Nina and daria.

You think he would have provided the link himself considering he was after an answer.  :dash:

Offline cuckoldpost

Thanks. Feedback noted.

External Link/Members Only

This Jessica I think. She is from same house as Nina and daria.

You think he would have provided the link himself considering he was after an answer.  :dash: