Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cant watch adultwork intro vids  (Read 1246 times)

Offline tomcat600

what software do you use to watch them? nothing works for me. media player, itunes, zune

Offline AnthG

Does VLC Player not work?

Personaly I have switched from VLC to SMPlayer but VLC is the standard for playing files IMHO.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

pleasure

I have no problem watching the ones that show full-screen in the browser, but the ones that open the tiny little pop-up window never seem to work for me any more. Not that I'm missing much, they were too tiny to be much use, but they were better than nothing so it's annoying that they're screwed.

Offline Garden69

I have no problem watching the ones that show full-screen in the browser, but the ones that open the tiny little pop-up window never seem to work for me any more. Not that I'm missing much, they were too tiny to be much use, but they were better than nothing so it's annoying that they're screwed.

Same goes for me, stopped working a few months back ! :(

Offline Garden69

Same goes for me, stopped working a few months back ! :(

Found out the reason by searching via AW help facility which threw up the following:

Where is the Introductory Movie I recorded?

If you recorded an Introductory Movie directly to AdultWork.com it will no longer be available. Unfortunately the suppliers of this platform, Userplane, have ceased trading.

You can still upload a short pre-recorded WMV clip to our pre-existing Introductory Movie platform. This will ensure your Profile shows in search results where this filter is applied.

You can upload a pre-recorded Introductory Movie via your My Details page, under Profile Management.

pleasure

Thanks for the info! How incredibly lazy are AW not just removing all these links, if they're totally aware they're simply not working?