Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rules about sharing private gallery pics?  (Read 683 times)

Offline LM19

I have some private gallery pictures... are we allowed to share them?

Feel I'll either be laughed at for thinking this is possible, OR for worrying about whether it's against rules when it isn't! Can't win  :wacko:

Offline hungrypunt

pg pics have been posted before. Why do u want to share has anyone asked or is she soooo beautiful.

Offline LM19

pg pics have been posted before. Why do u want to share has anyone asked or is she soooo beautiful.

Haha nahh, 6/10 at best. Just wondering if at all useful at a later date i.e. post-punt :)

Offline con-a-ser

This could be viewed under different circumstances

First remember these photo's are cpoy righted & the chance a girl will want to take you to caught over it is very low due to the business she might get over the £2 she has lost

I know in the past I have posted some so that contradicts what I have already said

I think I posted in the Logan Montoya thread & Sexy Katie Preston thread which where more warning type threads

I would read the rules & see if Admin gives his view has he would have to deal with any legal action (more likely arsy messages with threats to take legal action)

Offline lewisjones23

This could be viewed under different circumstances

First remember these photo's are cpoy righted & the chance a girl will want to take you to caught over it is very low due to the business she might get over the £2 she has lost

I know in the past I have posted some so that contradicts what I have already said

I think I posted in the Logan Montoya thread & Sexy Katie Preston thread which where more warning type threads

I would read the rules & see if Admin gives his view has he would have to deal with any legal action (more likely arsy messages with threats to take legal action)

loads of been posted before

im fairly certain as well that Admin has posted that he doesnt care about legal threats etc - generally speaking the many reports that get put in about photos with threats dont get very far

Offline LM19

I imagine it would lessen the burden on Admin if I uploaded to a third-party site and linked them? Technically then Admin would not be hosting the images.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't see a problem, the photos are in the public domain ------------- even if you are expected to pay £2 to view them.

Copyright my arse ------------- Admin has been threatened with the courts in the past, like water off a duck's back. :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

Copyright my cock...they are on the internet...nothins safe

Post em.lets see if shes worth a dig. Youve paid for em....do what u want. wpuldnt post face pucs tho unless she has it on show publicly
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:03:45 pm by hungrypunt »

James999

I can't see a problem, the photos are in the public domain ------------- even if you are expected to pay £2 to view them.

Copyright my arse ------------- Admin has been threatened with the courts in the past, like water off a duck's back. :hi:

Exactly, the only issue pro$$ies have is not getting the pg credits  :music:

Offline PepeMAGA

I'd go with the wikipedia/youtube fair use policy. if  you're posting one or two to make a point, its different to posting the whole PG.

Online scutty brown

I imagine it would lessen the burden on Admin if I uploaded to a third-party site and linked them? Technically then Admin would not be hosting the images.

Post on a third party site and you'll be a lot easier to track down if anyone does gets antsy

Offline LM19

Post on a third party site and you'll be a lot easier to track down if anyone does gets antsy

No chance. Anonymous sites, VPN... easy to put pics up where you're not traceable :)

Online myothernameis

I have some private gallery pictures... are we allowed to share them?

Feel I'll either be laughed at for thinking this is possible, OR for worrying about whether it's against rules when it isn't! Can't win  :wacko:

Pm admin, or post report, admin might get back to you  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline bm_99

just put them up mate, no worries like the rest have said