Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problems with AdultWork not recognising nickname or password  (Read 6051 times)

Drillakilla

Has anyone else been unable to login to their AW account with a message stating account name or password is invalid? In case anyone asks, yes I am typing in both correctly.

This has happened a couple of times to me now.

Offline gorgie tony

I'm getting the error  There was a inconsistency with your session credentials, please login again.

If there are any problems with the site then they usually update their twitter page but it's not showing anything.

KayHerts

Yes, it's just happened to me on my laptop, but was fine on my iPad.

Offline gorgie tony

There's a message at the top of the AW page Having problems logging in, close and open your browser.

Able to login now ok

Drillakilla

Weird, got in ok!! Thanks chaps

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Nope, can't get in even after closing and reopening browser :dash:

Offline TerryTibbs

I cant get access either!!!

Annoying!!!

Terry  :timeout:

Offline house music dave

Offline Qwerty

The message also says that if all else fails, try deleting all adult work cookies and starting again

Offline AnthG

Had the same problem in chrome just now, closing and reopening didn't fix it. Needed to go and delete all the individual cookies for Adultwork. This fixed it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

broksonic

Can't login using Chrome,  Internet explorer works fine

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks for the help gents
Strange one this
My error came up on Explorer but allows me to sign in ok on Chrome

ThomasStud10

I have not been able to log-into AW for the past 6 Months

toby2

I find it happens on an infrequent/ random basis. If I keep trying I can always get on to aw. Usually on the second attempt.

Offline redmist81

Try getting a confirmation email sent
It happens to me when me e mail inbox is full aw sends you an  email when you get a message if the email can't be sent you get the message details not verified
When trying to log in

amy 24

Yesterday I did my profile , and I sent them e -mail with my documents , i have accepted and 3 hours after sent me email
I tried to get on my account  and them told me account is disabled :dash: :dash: :dash:
Who can help me to do account :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: