Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting and have a question on Price vs Quality. Thanks.  (Read 1336 times)

NatureJunkie

Hello Gentlemen. I broke up with the girlfriend a few weeks ago and have been mulling over going to visiting a working girl. I have a good chunk of savings and wanted to splurge a little on some no strings attached sex. I have been looking around online on Adultwork and other websites for high class girls, and although there are a lot of women who take my fancy, their prices are a little eyewatering. Not that I haven't got the money saved to live a little and enjoy it, but the prices can be quite bemusing to say the least.

Would you say price does, for the most part, equal quality? If I am paying a few hundred quid for 1 hour or more for a girl's company, I am expecting a great experience, not a lacklustre one. I would also expect for that money, the girl isn't seeing other guys the same day she's meeting me. There is no reason why a girl cannot afford a good living on £300-£400 quid per day with just one client. Am I asking too much or is this reasonable to expect?

fredpunter

There isn't generally considered to be a hard correlation between price and quality ... and there's no way you are going to guarantee she only see you that day unless you are with her all day. If you're squeamish find another hobby.

Read the review sections to find girls with good attitude who you fancy.

Offline ChiefAM

IMHO price doesn't always reflect quality, and, additionally it depends what you're looking for in a girl!  Personally i've had some great punts for low budget, and some good punts for good money.... I've also been in the boat where i've walked away from shit punts at both ends of the scale.

I would say, find someone you are attracted to, check if they've got decent reviews, and go take the plunge....  Or  Find someone with amazing reviews, check she's not a munter, and go have some fun

Offline cartmanbra

My 2Cents.

Don't waste any amount of money that you cant afford to just piss away when seeing a "Lady of the evening"

Why I don't.

1. No pussy is worth over £70 for 30 min.
2. Never trust you will defiantly get good service.
3. They are in it for the MONEY not to make you cock happy.
4. Only stay as long as it takes you to cum.
Saying that...... I have found good "ladies of the evening" for £60 for 30 min. It's all relative TBH. Just get your feet wet with a 30 minute booking on a well reviewed "lady" for around the 60ish mark.

Cartman.

Offline hendrix

How do you expect to know how many guys she's seeing the same day as you? She's there to maximise her earnings, not pander to your squeamishness. And no, price does not equal quality. But, it does depend on what you want. If you're just after an enthusiastic bj and a shag then you'd be mad to pay more than around £130 an hour. However if you want more services, anal, rimming, full on facials, watersports etc, you'll probably have to pay more to ensure a good service (as far as it can be sure) and not get all the "it's too big bby" bollocks for anal for example.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:38:12 pm by hendrix »

Offline rovingman

Hello Gentlemen. I broke up with the girlfriend a few weeks ago and have been mulling over going to visiting a working girl. I have a good chunk of savings and wanted to splurge a little on some no strings attached sex. I have been looking around online on Adultwork and other websites for high class girls, and although there are a lot of women who take my fancy, their prices are a little eyewatering. Not that I haven't got the money saved to live a little and enjoy it, but the prices can be quite bemusing to say the least.

Would you say price does, for the most part, equal quality? If I am paying a few hundred quid for 1 hour or more for a girl's company, I am expecting a great experience, not a lacklustre one. I would also expect for that money, the girl isn't seeing other guys the same day she's meeting me. There is no reason why a girl cannot afford a good living on £300-£400 quid per day with just one client. Am I asking too much or is this reasonable to expect?

Its hit and miss - I have yet to see any correlation with the girl and price (within reason  of course....).

Your question includes the line "There is no reason why a girl cannot afford a good living on £300-£400 quid per day with just one client."...... If I were you - get on match dot com or some such "non prossie" site and go on loads of dates...
Worst case you'll get fat from beer and food and spend time in company of women talking shite
Best case you'll get fat from beer and food and spend time in company of women knickers and you might even get a new girlfriend you could spend less money on.... no harm in telling them you want initially no strings... if you word it right you might be surprised..

Offline smiths

Price charged most certainly doesn't necessarily mean the WG is a good WG as that's dictated by a WGs attitude. I have had good punts at £70 an hour and ok at £350 an hour which is why I have a top limit nowadays. Unlike you I expect a good service at whatever price a WG is charging.

You wont know how many punters a WG is actually seeing and if this bothers you my advice is forget punting and stick to pulling. High Class in punting usually means expensive, again it doesn't in anyway mean the WG offers a good service.

bigmanbigman

Answer is you never know
Till after.

Offline OakTree

As others have said price does not guarantee top quality. I will say this though. If you want a banging looking model type and has been well reviewed as being a top shag then more than likely she's going to charge for it.

That said, Very few WGs are going to charge astronomical amounts in the hope of just one punter a day. They set their stall out to entice as many as they can. They may well pick and choose who and how many they want to see but you're never going to know if you're the first or the seventh or eighth that day.

If you're squeamish about the idea of less than an hour earlier some other punter has Jizzed into the very pretty mouth you're now shoving your tongue into then punting might not be for you.

Offline puntingpumping1920

There is no Price correlation with quality. Prostitutes justify their price on the balance of profit/ loss, greed and demand.

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline The_Don

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Offline Jonestown

I would also expect for that money, the girl isn't seeing other guys the same day she's meeting me. There is no reason why a girl cannot afford a good living on £300-£400 quid per day with just one client. Am I asking too much or is this reasonable to expect?

Sounds like your only experience of prostitution is watching Pretty Woman, I'm afraid it just isn't like that in real life, they fuck and suck for a living and are red raw by early evening. Spend some time reading the posts on this forum and get a feel for what you are getting into before you go throwing your hard earned savings around. This also smacks of a revenge thing on your ex, if that's true watch out because if your punt doesn't turn out like a soft core dream you're going to feel a whole lot worse afterwards.

bigmanbigman

Wgs are there to sell their wares but you have no idear how long their shop has been open that day.

sloopjohnb

I have been looking around online on Adultwork and other websites for high class girls

There's your mistake - they are all whores, so not a one is high class.

Seriously, unless you know for sure you're going to get something special (probably kink-wise), don't go over £150/hour; there are plenty of young, pretty girls who will give you good and enthusiastic service for £100-150. Just pick ones you like the look of from AW and look up reviews here to filter out the bad ones.

Since you're on the rebound, be aware that, no matter how much the girl makes you think you're special/her best fuck ever/a really sweet guy or whatever, it's just part of the service. She really doesn't give a toss about you beyond getting your money, so don't kid yourself otherwise. Best to not see any prossie twice until you've got your head straight again.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:47:33 pm by sloopjohnb »

bigmanbigman

Offline Jonestown

Of course you could be her first booking of the day and then pretend she isn't seeing anyone else after you.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

My 2Cents.

Don't waste any amount of money that you cant afford to just piss away when seeing a "Lady of the evening"

Why I don't.

1. No pussy is worth over £70 for 30 min.
2. Never trust you will defiantly get good service.
3. They are in it for the MONEY not to make you cock happy.
4. Only stay as long as it takes you to cum.
Saying that...... I have found good "ladies of the evening" for £60 for 30 min. It's all relative TBH. Just get your feet wet with a 30 minute booking on a well reviewed "lady" for around the 60ish mark.
Cartman.

Cartman is pretty much there with his 5 points . It also come down to are you a savvy buyer or a mug punter and is she optimizing her max. sales potential or giving it away at a bargain price !!! Several recent contributors have demanded their money back and walked after the fist 10mins of a poor service . Do you have the balls to do that  :cool: . My final point is do a Q&A before the money gets handed over and make sure the WG understands what services you beleive she is going to provide because this hobby has no Trading Standards back up  :lol: :D :sarcastic:

James999

Hello Gentlemen. I broke up with the girlfriend a few weeks ago

Why?

NatureJunkie

Why?

She thought she could change my mind about marriage/children, but I am against both 100%. She almost convinced me kids were worth it, but I had to be honest with myself as that isn't what I want, at least not for the foreseeable. She wanted to have children sooner, rather than later, so we had to go our separate ways unfortunately.

Offline mrdiamond77

Always punt within your means.  Have a look at the reviews on this forum and you may find a good quality girl who does not charge a lot but is a great punt.  Good luck.  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

To be honest, as you'll read many times on this site, price is no indication whatsoever of how good she'll be so, given that you're flush just ignore the prices, pick the lady you fancy the most and book her.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Younger and more attractive WG's will on average charge a bit more than chubby middle-aged ones, but a lot of them set their prices to regulate demand.  So a low price means she's happy to see more punters (and make more money), while a high price means that she prefers to see fewer punters and make less money.

Offline cueball

Would you say price does, for the most part, equal quality?

No, never has and never will

mikexxlong

As others have said, cost has no bearing what so ever on the quality of the service

Although you could be forgiven into thinking that the higher the fee the more guaranteed
 you will be of having a truly excellent punt
with a stunning nymphomaniac that’s highly experienced in the sexual arts ,
don’t be fooled it’s rarely the case ;)

Offline Marmalade

to the OP: PLEASE READ THE "NEW TO PUNTING?" LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

:hi:

Offline rovingman

Sounds like your only experience of prostitution is watching Pretty Woman, I'm afraid it just isn't like that in real life, they fuck and suck for a living and are red raw by early evening. Spend some time reading the posts on this forum and get a feel for what you are getting into before you go throwing your hard earned savings around. This also smacks of a revenge thing on your ex, if that's true watch out because if your punt doesn't turn out like a soft core dream you're going to feel a whole lot worse afterwards.
:thumbsup:

Online webpunter

Have my xmas snow globe out.  The nearest thing to a crystal ball i have to hand.  Amongst the snowflakes i'm sure i saw admin doing up his boot laces, whilst pondering which narrative to amuse us with  :lol: