Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Returning to bed after the hols?  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have made two attempts to return to bed tomorrow (Tuesday) after the hols with ladies I have met before, by text and email. One texted not available and the other is silent. AW emails not yet opened.

How are others getting on with back to work and punting? I do not want to meet someone I am an not certain about, just in order to punt but ...

Offline Students Notebook

Take your time HP. It's far too easy to make a mistake.

I'll think of you on Wednesday when I make my first punt of the year with one of my regulars.

Happy New Year.

S.N.

Offline Spacecowb0y

If foreign girls, many go home for the holidays. Be patient and they will be back.

Offline rubric

A lot go away on holidays - and its better to wait till you have a wider selection so you think with your head and not your balls.

Online chrishornx

I have made two attempts to return to bed tomorrow (Tuesday) after the hols with ladies I have met before, by text and email. One texted not available and the other is silent. AW emails not yet opened.

How are others getting on with back to work and punting? I do not want to meet someone I am an not certain about, just in order to punt but ...

guess it is just 'one of those things'. Within 15 miles of my postcode there were 13 ladies 'available today' on New year's Day yet only one 'available' today. Exercise a little patience they will all be back soon

Offline webpunter

I limit my HL to two pages / 100.  On New Years day all of one showing as available - about lunchtime.  Also did a search within 15 miles - slim pickings.  Decided i couldn't be bothered & bashed one out.  Reckon they'll drift back this week & next & will be up-to-speed middle of Jan.  Plus some new ones hopefully.  Happy punting in 2017 Sir

bigmanbigman

With your ladies
H.P. its hard to know where they have gone and for how long too?

With your ladies
H.P. its hard to know where they have gone and for how long too?

I have emailed a few more and now it is sleep time.

Sabotage.
Missus HP decided to do some retail therapy in the sales in the small town where I was due to work so came along for the ride. I had not succeeded in making any bed dates so that there was no chance for last minute assignations.

Here's to next week .... ?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Have a punt organized for today with one of Glasgow's (now retiring) stars. Had to see her before she went and this is my only chance since I leave our dear island for the wider world again soon.

I dont know about your area but Glasgow does seem to keep something of a continuous market going.

Besides this week what with the weird disposition of holidays (Scotland gets today as well as yesterday) things are a little out of kilter.

Offline webpunter

:dash: Unlucky.  Probably best to wait until the supply situation improves next week anyways

Sabotage.
Missus HP decided to do some retail therapy in the sales in the small town where I was due to work so came along for the ride. I had not succeeded in making any bed dates so that there was no chance for last minute assignations.

Here's to next week .... ?

Estoril

Had my first of the year last night  :cool:

Autopunter

None of my regulars have been available for over a week - thought I had a booking today but it got cancelled when I asked about moving the time (never ask about moving the time!).

The AW search function has helped me find a decent Thai masseuse who is Buddhist and therefore doesn't take Christmas off. You could try the East Asians who are foreign citizens (not 2nd generation Brit ones obviously, they will be off boozing like the rest of us).

listed on 1 1 17, nice bum but no location, there is a growing number of rootless cosmopolitans.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only