Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your punting strategy for 2017  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Will esteemed members be altering their punting activities in 2017? Increasing budgets, using parlours less/more often, cutting back or even quitting the game?  :unknown:

Me: I'll be cutting back, but still punting sporadically - mainly due to a couple of factors.

1. Poor availability of half decent women is having a big impact. AW seems like an ever increasing desert of misery.

2. Also, extortionate rates mean I'll save up most of my punting funds for another trip overseas where I can bag 2-3 Thai stunners for the price of 1 UK based pro$$ie with an ingrained bad attitude and aversion to soap and warm water.

Happy Punting In 2017  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

If anything, b & g, I'll be the reverse of you; but that's probably as much to do with my age, attitude and circumstances.  It's "horses for courses", I guess.  At my age - I'm in my 70s - one of the things I enjoy in a punt is a bit of rapport with the SP, and I don't think I'd get that if I went to a country where I couldn't converse properly with the SP.

Although I feel fine, thoughts of mortality crop up from time to time.  To use a cliché, I don't fancy being "the richest corpse in the cemetery".  So, encouraged by my Regular, who I see once a month, and facilitated by the fact that I've no mortgage or dependents and have a decent pension, I've been seeing a variety of other MILFs recently while I still can ;).  Which is why I've been seeing, and reporting back on various "Reasonably-priced MILFs along the M62" lately.

My 2017 punting will therefore be a nice mixture of a fortnightly punting: once a month with someone whose button I know how to press, or should I say "flick" ;) ; once a month with someone new to me.

Offline Jamboney

2016 has been a frustrating year for me in terms of trying to see new WG's and all of my punts bar one have been with my reg. I've had so many non-starters, cancellations and a no show which left me disillusioned with the world of punting to be honest.

With a new year comes a new determination and mindset and hopefully lots of new fanny  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I've a few plans (I've mentioned it already on the nw board) but I'll still be punting on the current budget. If prices rise to a level that sees the ratio change between number of punts to budget I will see less lasses, I will not up the budget to accommodate.

Offline mrdiamond77

I will be cutting back on my punting significantly next year but more due to the fact that I am back working now and will not have as much time as opposed to financial problems.  I will try and punt once a month, maybe twice and I may stay mainly with my few regulars instead of punting with girls I have not seen before, although I may try and see at least one or two new girls especially if certain touring girls are in my area.

Neal69

Probably  the same as last year.

2 to 3 punts a month.

No reason as yet to change my regulars as I am still enjoying them and when they are not available a couple of good back ups.

Then the occasional new one just for variety.

And one on my hit list who is a bit of a trek away but who is well regarded on here.

Still enjoying my punting.

N

Offline Jindybandy

I plan to win the lottery and have an absolute belter of a year with every highly rated WG in the land; one pretty much every day of the week!

Failing that, plan B is to maybe just take a few punts across the Pennines in Manchester rather than just in Leeds.

Punter115

I intend to try and punt once or twice every month if possible.
I really would like to find a few regulars say about four ....say a couple around the 40 to 60 years old
And a couple around the 25 to 35 years old ...with a mixture of thin females up to size 10 and a couple of fatter females up to size 16/18. Then looking to visit a couple each month within a ten mile radius of my home and hopefully do the business.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Take a break

Lessen my output

Choose only Stunners

Only select girls that are well reviewed 

Try out some agencies

I am trying to be more strategic in my selection this upcoming year
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 12:49:56 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

newforthisyear

Mrs is changing jobs... Can't sneak out so often in the evenings.. So it will be less  :dash:

But, I get to save up and pick out those special girls rather than running with my cock out and a fist full of cash towards anyone with a pulse  :hi:

robsatathome

Inspiration - Lack of it trying to inspire that sex is 80% imagination and 20% friction. Even those with the goods don't even make %40. It actually works out making the job easier. FFS it's an entertainment industry  :dash:

Offline pumps

Will esteemed members be altering their punting activities in 2017? Increasing budgets, using parlours less/more often, cutting back or even quitting the game?  :unknown:

Me: I'll be cutting back, but still punting sporadically - mainly due to a couple of factors.

1. Poor availability of half decent women is having a big impact. AW seems like an ever increasing desert of misery.

2. Also, extortionate rates mean I'll save up most of my punting funds for another trip overseas where I can bag 2-3 Thai stunners for the price of 1 UK based pro$$ie with an ingrained bad attitude and aversion to soap and warm water.

Happy Punting In 2017  :hi:

I think I'm on board with some of the things you say.

for instance point 1. has really affected me at the back end of this year and I can't see 2017 getting any better with the continuous decrease of decent Hungarians and the ever increasing amount of Romanians pouring into the UK.

I haven't punted abroad in a while but it is good to mix things up a bit with cheaper international talent. I Need to hit Cuba or Dominican republic personally  :sarcastic:

I'll be going into 2017 with this mind set:

No mindless pump and dumps with low end or average prossies

Young tight prossies are a must

Universally attractive prossies

Less frequent punting so I don't become jaded.

at least 1 - 2 international punting trips.

Online webpunter

Look up oxymoron  :P

Only select girls that are well reviewed 
Try out some agencies

Offline dubhcarr

I will continue my round the world tour of SP nationalities.......as a general rule if prices go up my booking time and fee goes down....lets see who gets into the UK in 2017......if EE's stop then I am sure that there will be others to fill the void.........

Offline PepeMAGA

I will continue my round the world tour of SP nationalities.......as a general rule if prices go up my booking time and fee goes down....lets see who gets into the UK in 2017......if EE's stop then I am sure that there will be others to fill the void.........
I did consider a brexit bangathon with a girl from each of the EU states. harder to find decent ones than i thought.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Look up oxymoron  :P

Lol ! 

I meant, I want to try out some girls that are well reviewed, but exclusively advertised on agency websites 

Case in point - Lucia @ Hot Collection

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online webpunter

I was but jestin. You did leave the goal wide open  :lol:  Run em by YLF

Lol !   
I meant, I want to try out some girls that are well reviewed, but exclusively advertised on agency websites 
Case in point - Lucia @ Hot Collection

Offline Plan R

Same as this year I expect, that is tell myself I'm a once-a-month man, but punt nearly twice a month.

Will try to be more cautious about zero feedback girls
Will also try to arrange punts 48hrs before instead of waiting till I'm horny to look for same day satisfaction
(Thats like cooking only when your hungry - you end up much less fussy about what you stick in your gob)

Other than that, I can't wait, bring it on !   :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

extortionate rates mean I'll save up most of my punting funds for another trip overseas where I can bag 2-3 Thai stunners for the price of 1 UK based pro$$ie with an ingrained bad attitude and aversion to soap and warm water.

More or less my policy but there's many countries I prefer to Thailand.

Paid sex is casual sex and there's nowt 'casual' about it if I pay so much money that I get all angst about it. On the other hand if I spend £3 on a coffee and snack and £10 on a shag in the morning and then if either the quality of the coffee or shag was not as good as I expect, I simply go somewhere else for them in the afternoon.

Going abroad to shag doesn't always save so much money once you add air fares and accommodation, but I mostly travel somewhere to find an enjoyable, interesting place, not just the couple of hours a day of that spent shagging. Just as long as coffee and sex are available then I can concentrate on other things too.

Offline Home Alone

While it wouldn't be part of an actual "punting strategy for 2017" - I wouldn't go out of my way to achieve it - I'd love it if I were able to see, and report back on, a MILF in the North of England before cueball got there! :D :yahoo:

richie12

Having come back to punting for the last 7 months, after a 14 year break, loved it on the whole, but with lessons learned, these are my aims for the coming year ahead:

1. To attempt to calm it it down a bit and get my punting a bit more under control, rather than the "kid in a sweet shop approach"  :scare:
2. To concentrate on 4 regulars, with an occasional "newbie" (with one particular regular being my priority) :thumbsup:
3. To attempt 1 MMFF meet :dance:
4. To find an absolute filthy FF duo who "go for it with each other" :yahoo:
5. If any of my plan A's fall through, then to resist a rushed "scatter gun" plan B (which always seem to be awful) :dash:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I want to avoid a punting for the sake it, compounding bad punts by going again for more bad punts period and aim to better this year's overall positive percentage of 64%.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I will probably be punting infrequently - I want to buy a house so I need to establish a sensible, reliable banking regime for the next few months - can't have unexplainable wads of cash being withdrawn all the time.

I would like to find a regular, in the last couple of years there have been very few girls I have met more than once.

I will not be seeing anyone with zero feedback after getting robbed this year. 

And finally, I am going to try not to let it affect me too much when a punt falls through.  I paid a heavy price for that this year, and I feel as though I finally have a more sensible perspective on it.  Time will tell.

Happy punting in 2017 to all.

Online hendrix

Regulars only for 121's and newbies only added in duo's.

SuitedandBooted

Longer bookings only with regulars.
Less time and money wasted on new girls.

vt

Echoing some of the thoughts expressed above...

1. 2016 was my most expensive so far, it was a blast, but a little reining in of the budget would be good.  :rolleyes:

2. To achieve the above, do more research to avoid bad punts.  :dash:

3. Bucketlist item: A proper interactive duo with 2 girls I really fancy and where the action is going all 3 ways.  :music:

4. Bucketlist item: Double penetration, probably at a party.  :angelgirl:

5. Bucketlist item: A really comfortable screw with a girl with a big booty & big naturals, probably Latina/Mixed race, not fat & cellulitey, but toned, impossibly curvaceous & smooth.  :cool:

6. Bucketlist item: Outdoor sex...probably wait 'til the weather warms up a bit first!  :D

7. Bucketlist item: Watersports...a pretty girl with a pretty pussy and a nice Golden Shower...I may even taste it!  ;)

8. Bucketlist item: Rimming...I found a pretty Polish girl at the end of last year that did this on me without asking and I loved it, going back twice more...sadly she disappeared, so need to find another pretty girl who enjoys doing it.  :unknown:

9. Bucketlist item: 4-handed B2B edging massage with explosive conclusion that I've read about on here.  :cool:

10. Generally, keep looking for variety, as well as the Caucasian blondes & brunettes that are the bread & butter of punting in the UK, more Black girls, more Orientals, more redheads to add some spice... a pretty face, a tight pussy and a warm willing welcome is all I ask for.  :thumbsup:

Shit, looks like I'm going to have to up the budget!!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:52:33 am by vt »

Offline threechilliman

My strategy, if I have one, is to only do those punts that have a purpose to them. No random punting for the sake of it. Budget for next season remains the same as this year.

tcm

john_n

My punting startegy for 2017 is:

- Stick to 4-6 regulars for 1-2-1 bookings
- About 50% of my bookings to be MMF's / gangbangs or parties

Done pretty much of what has been on my bucket list, but hope do one or more of these in 2017:

- Outdoor sex / "public" sex
- Swingers party
- Double anal
- Hot redhead
- Black WG
- What seems to be the holy grail, hot Arabic WG

Offline Sparta Prada

I'm probably going to follow my template from 2016:

2-3 regulars
The occasional new SP
Seeking Arrangements

Offline Home Alone

My strategy, if I have one, is to only do those punts that have a purpose to them. No random punting for the sake of it. Budget for next season remains the same as this year.

tcm

I'm intrigued by your use of the word 'purpose' there, tcm.  As someone who punts for the sheer enjoyment of the sex, sometimes describing himself as "making up for lost time", I'm guided by good and reliable reporters - e.g. you and cueball in the northwest, and wondered what you meant by that word.

Do you use it to mean punts where you're doing an item on your bucket list?  For example, seeing someone you've wanted to see for ages, doing an activity you've never done before or, as cueball's hinted he might, punting in another region?

Not being nosy; just interested.

Offline od13218

My new year's punting resolutions:
1. Budget- make one and stay within it. As a freelancer my income varies so in a good month I tend to go nuts on the punting scene and spend the cash when it's in my pocket. Got me into hot water earlier this year so that needs to change.
2. Revisit some soho walk up gems that I've neglected recently, especially Nadia and Sabrina
3. Try out one of the well reviewed parties
4. Try a submissive wg- often I prefer to be submissive but want to try the dominant role
5. Don't laugh- try anal for the first time (I know I know- just never especially been my thing)
6. Be more regular with std checkups. Was lazy last year and had a few sleepless nights as a result.

Offline Jason de Culo

Certainly prioritising quality over quantity. I reckon that it will be more cost-effective to punt less but with better quality girls are well reviewed on here and do all the things that I like pretty much as standard.

Plus on that note, I reckon that I will be more prepared to walk if I'm not going to get the services that were agreed on the phone beforehand; there's been a few instances where I've had to renegotiate on arrival due to certain things not being offered or being extra when this was not the case earlier - it damages the vibe and sometimes you compromise on the experience that you went for.

But anyway I'm thinking:

1) working thro the HL a bit more
2) 1-2 punts a month (plus a party)
3) No gambles or 'punts for the sake of it'
4) Possibly 1 or 2 Fantasy Fucks over the year: a Rebecca More / Jasmine Jae for example. Not sure about this yet but let's see...

Offline signy

2016 was my first year, so probably a bit kid-in-a-sweetshop. Next year...

1. Aim for 10 carefully selected WGs over the year (probably end up 10-12)
2. Select WGs for a particular experience, rather than random sex
3. No second choices; if can't see my first selection, let it go
4. Be less passive/submissive; try and find a little bit of my dom side!

Offline BogBog1

Like many other responses above, my approach for 2017 will be: fewer punts, but higher quality. That doesn't automatically mean 'more expensive' (we all know that "elite courtesans" charging £200 mean zilch). But it means IF a girl is well reviewed on here, then I'll up the budget. Not to silly levels, but within reasonable limits. I've just had a year of too many punts where it's been really average (interspersed with a few real gems though).

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm going to keep on hunting out new pussy to TOFTT with.

A high proportion of my reviews from last year are TOFTT yet when I add up the hours spent punting 2/3 of it is with regulars.

I'm going to up the new pussy count and spend less time with my current regulars.

I have no intention of upping the budget.

Offline RedKettle

No real change in strategy, I am probably going to follow the pattern I settled into over the last year or so.

I have a core of "regulars" (although some of them have only been seen once or twice at the moment) where I believe I am pretty much guaranteed a good time with me very relaxed being on familiar territory.  They will take the majority of my punting.

Of those "regulars" there are a couple that are there because they are low cost but reasonable - these get quite a few of my punts.  I like to keep the overall cost reasonable.

I will work in a few trips away where I arrange an outcall at my hotel - I just love getting a attractive girl to come to me for my pleasure.  Depending on location these will be regulars or new girls.

Throughout the year I will weave in a few new girls to spice things up and to get that buzz of going into the unknown.

I will also look to find something new to try in the punting world - role play was the last new experience I tried, and loved!!

Offline Johnbean

Next year I will be looking for more duo bookings, hoping to go for a longer session than I usually do i.e. 2 hours and really go to town  :wacko: . Quality over quantity.

Online Jonestown

My "strategy" for the coming year will be as always, to punt when I'm in the mood, with a selection of old favourites and new blood as it comes to my attention.

mediumjoe

My  thoughts were that I would get a couple of regulars interspersed with a few newbies,  I found 2 who I would return to as regulars but the lure of a new face to tempt me means I haven't managed a  return visit with anybody yet,  so, so much for that strategy.  Joe

Offline threechilliman

I'm intrigued by your use of the word 'purpose' there, tcm.  As someone who punts for the sheer enjoyment of the sex, sometimes describing himself as "making up for lost time", I'm guided by good and reliable reporters - e.g. you and cueball in the northwest, and wondered what you meant by that word.

Do you use it to mean punts where you're doing an item on your bucket list?  For example, seeing someone you've wanted to see for ages, doing an activity you've never done before or, as cueball's hinted he might, punting in another region?

Not being nosy; just interested.

Exactly this.

tcm

Offline Home Alone

Thanks, tcm; the reply's much appreciated.

Offline stevedave

In reality I'll probably punt less as I'm likely to have less time spare, but when I do I hope to work on my list of lasses that are "must see", and hopefully tick off a couple of bucket list items.

More quality, less quantity I think.

(Cut to me in March, just shagging whoever turns up locally  :lol:)

Offline Sex Bob-omb

As in 2016, I'll spend more time researching than actually punting. 
Trying different regions as I travel about, picking someone new the majority of the time, with maybe 2 regulars to fill the hole when I get let down or plans don't work out.

Maybe I'll go for more 1 hour bookings as have been favouring 1/2 this year.

Offline anonyorks

1. Have a hour with Lexxi Rocks (doesn't need a thread or comment about her price, its been done to death and is very boring)

2. Never see the same girl twice

3. Have less but higher quality punts. I've spent far too many times doing 15 minutes this year when I should've had a hour. 2015 was way better than 2016 for me

Offline twwb

Only started halfway through 2016, so it'll be my first full year punting and I'm aiming for one 1 hour session per month, or maybe 2 half hours. I can't imagine I'll be spending £150 per month (my max budget) unless I use an agency, so should reach the end of the year with cash to spare on something special like a duo if I feel like it  :thumbsup: Will be getting started starting mid-January, doing the research now :lol:

Offline stewpid

2016 was my first full year punting and was pretty great so will be continuing the same with 1-2 punts a month where finances and time allow. There's still quite a few girls on my HL I didn't get to see this year so will be working my way through those in 2017 and I'm sure I'll find others along the way...

Some specific things I want to do in 2017:

- See my current Asian regular WG less (familiarity/boredom creeping in)
- Find a new (preferably Asian) regular  ;)
- Anal  :D
- Duo
- Try something a little less GFE and more PSE to see if I like that.
- Punt outside London.

Happy Punting New Year all!  :drinks:

Chuckman

In 2017 I plan to

- Keep using the local Chinese suck and fuck place as a back up option.

- Revisit strapon sex as I haven't done it in a while.

- Find someone on AW who does the specialised things I like such as smoke fetish and rimming

- Possibly try a TS

- Explore more outside of my region. This will be made much easier as there's a good chance my   
   team is going to get relegated.

Offline LanceVance

I'm sure I said this last year, but prioitise quality over quantity. Have fewer, better punts and be more prepared to see WGs I have seen before if new options don't seem up to much.

Offline claretandblue

Budget roughly the same,no real strategy as such,having ticked gangbangs and shemales off my bucket list in 2016 it's more a case of just going with the flow and seeing what takes my fancy

Type_O_Negative