Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield Paradise. Adele and Mya  (Read 1556 times)

CovPunter

Hi there. I am a complete novice when it comes to this, however yesterday I experienced my first. Having looked at reputation and location, being in Sheffield on business, I went for Paradise. My first girl was Adele. She was amazing. I was clearly nervous however she completely put me at ease and we had some real fun. Second was today. Mya. A completely different experience. Not quite as personal, however she gave the best OW service. I couldn't feel my face after. Highly recommended for those new to the scene. I'm back at the end of July. Anyone else had any similar experiences of these 2 girls or of paradise? Or maybe even recommend for future visits to Sheffield?

Offline Lijunwei

Any links to these two fine ladies?

CovPunter

My is on the paradise website. I can't find Adele anywhere which is a shame as I was looking forward to reliving the experience!

Offline Ralph

Adele i have seen couple of time.  Fit as but always looking to charge extra on top of hour rate..kissing..owo all extra. 

Offline Lijunwei

Any of these girls British ?

Offline Ralph

Adele Romanian but very cute.  Good for a one off but gets very repetitive.

Paradise hit and miss over the years, sometimes get one who is real good to connect with for a few visits then get a run of poor visits and uninterested ladies

Offline NIK

I assume this isn't the same Mia / Mya who has worked all over?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I don't think redhead Mia from City Sauna has a navel piercing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sheffielder

Do they do extras at paradise? Never been offered any so just stick with the basic service  :dash:

Offline munterhunter

It's definitely not Mia from City Sauna and Bluebelles. I only saw her the other week she doesn't have a navel piercing her hair is lighter than the girl in the photo and her boobs are smaller.  I should know I've had them in my mouth a few times :D