Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Parlours  (Read 1133 times)

Offline stevedave

Back in my early days of punting, I used the parlours in Leeds quite a bit, mainly Girl Talk, behind the Corn Exchange and also Sensations down Kirkstall...I've often wandered what has become of them, I mean what are they used for - anyone have any ideas?

I know Sensations was above a cafe, maybe they've expanded? Girl Talk was quite a big flat above a row of shops...surely ideal for a WG to use for incalls? I know the now defunct parlour in Morley is utilised by a (rather nice) WG...

I had my first ever parlour punt at Sensations, saw Lucy...she was bloody brilliant! Later joined IK and I had an hour with her that sadly didn't live up to the service I got in the parlour for a lot less cash! She was damn fit though, definitely the hottest parlour girl I've had the pleasure of.

It's a shame the local constabulary have shut down all these places...yeah the service wasn't always the best, but I enjoyed being shown in and taking my pick. Plus, Girl Talk was only about 10 minutes walk from where I now work, I'd be there most lunch times  :D

Never been to the Dewsbury ones...only been to Dewsbury twice! Have been to the one in Keighley a few (forgettable) times.

Anyway, I'm rambling...

Does anyone else have any fond memories of the Leeds parlour scene?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:34:44 pm by stevedave »

Offline Misty

I do stevedave.
Sonja's was the best I thought, run by big Dave, was in a terraced house in Harehills and then moved to somewhere near Elland Road.
For a bit more there was ModelsInc where some of the girls were stunning and you were given a full hour of fun

Offline Spannerman

I remember the Sonjas in Holbeck. Had my first punt in there but can't remember the name of the girl.  Also remember Sauna 2000, never went but everybody I seem to know (inc my mother) what went on there.

Seems strange how Manchester plod seem to turn a blind eye whereas our lot......

Offline munterhunter

I had some cracking punts in Leeds when the parlours were open. A particular favourite of mine was a busty brunette called Jo from Halifax.  She worked at a couple of parlours just off the York Rd along from the bathroom shop.  I also had a couple of nice punts at the parlour that got burned down and one of the women sleeping upstairs died don't remember the name but they had a cracking blonde in her 30's working there. Shame they closed them all down