Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE  (Read 2367 times)

sloppychops

Hi  could anyone suggest a girl from gfe to try I haven't  been  yet but reading from threads on here it's about the best we have in sheffield I like girls any age as long as they have good ass and flat toned stomach  any help would  be  appreciated  as some of these threads a bit old cheers

choice of 3 from aw and post on here for comments then you decide

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you like fake tits, you've got more options. If you dislike tattoos I think pretty much all the "girls" have them. Most of the women working there are over 30 as well.

sloppychops

Yes don't mind tattoos and fake tits if they are not robot like girls I've only seen indies for last few years last time I went a parlour was back in the days of ceasars  on attercliffe

Offline Mikeh38

Had many great times with Charlie and Jessica, certainly not robots.

sloppychops

Jessica looks really good think she might he my first thanks

Offline Lijunwei

jessica is a good punt always..

would not recommend cherry--a very nice girl to look at..but the service was below average for gfe standards..

libby would be another lady worth trying

but shame candice no longer is there as she was great everytime i visited gfe..

sloppychops

Cheers bud I've read on here cherry a bit like that libby  does look hot too does either do anal ?

Offline chandlerhandler

Kloe looks awesome, but I'm waiting for some feedback first. What's happened to Kandi? She was one of my favourites, I've not been for a while, has she moved on?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Kloe looks awesome, but I'm waiting for some feedback first. What's happened to Kandi? She was one of my favourites, I've not been for a while, has she moved on?
I know Kandi was working at another parlour as well, but I can't remember where?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Cheers bud I've read on here cherry a bit like that libby  does look hot too does either do anal ?
Don't bother with anal in a parlur, I think GFE charge something like £50 extra.

johnboy007

I notice Kendal is back. Possibly the worst personality I've ever known in a WG. Absolutely gobsmackingly bad.

Certainly one to avoid.

Tony Montana

I know Kandi was working at another parlour as well, but I can't remember where?

This Kandi ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

Yeah, that's her, I think she used to work at Prestige in Sheffield too, but she's disappeared off that website as well. I knew she was at Loughborough, but it's a bit of a journey, hopefully she'll pop back up in Sheffield.

Offline Rufus T Firefly

I have been with both Cindy and Sienna who provide a good service, Seen Kendal in reception and thought of booking her but think you have just changed my mind, what is it about her that's so bad? Maybe you should post a eview to warn outher punters

johnboy007

I have been with both Cindy and Sienna who provide a good service, Seen Kendal in reception and thought of booking her but think you have just changed my mind, what is it about her that's so bad? Maybe you should post a eview to warn outher punters

I've seen Sienna too and would easily recommend her.

As for Kendal, she was very difficult to get on with. An example:

Me: "So where abouts are you from?"
Her: "That's no concern of yours"
Me: "To be honest, I don't give a monkeys I'm just trying to make conversation"

She also complained because I wanted to sit up on the bed for OWO and not lie down absolutely flat (pillows were crap).

I also paid for CIM but she stopped as soon as I started cumming, got off the bed and went to the shower to spit it out, so I had to finish off myself! Just utterly dreadful.

I've seen Sienna though and she's an easy going, laid back sort of girl. Good oral skills too.

Offline DiamondDave

Jess, Abbie, and Charlotte are all great company -Abbie being my particular favourite...  :thumbsup:

Check out the site for availability ....

Mark76

I've seen Sienna too and would easily recommend her.

As for Kendal, she was very difficult to get on with. An example:

Me: "So where abouts are you from?"
Her: "That's no concern of yours"
Me: "To be honest, I don't give a monkeys I'm just trying to make conversation"

She also complained because I wanted to sit up on the bed for OWO and not lie down absolutely flat (pillows were crap).

I also paid for CIM but she stopped as soon as I started cumming, got off the bed and went to the shower to spit it out, so I had to finish off myself! Just utterly dreadful.

I've seen Sienna though and she's an easy going, laid back sort of girl. Good oral skills too.

If I'd not had handed any cash over at that point when she was that rude, I'd have walked, because experience has taught me that that kind of attitude will almost certainly be followed with a poor service.

simples
shit attitude = shit service
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :dash:

johnboy007

If I'd not had handed any cash over at that point when she was that rude, I'd have walked, because experience has taught me that that kind of attitude will almost certainly be followed with a poor service.

Money was asked for right at the beginning. I cannot stand people with a shit personality, especially when you're paying for it.

My thoughts are that if you're not a 'people person' you most definitely should not be in this line of work. They should be able to tolerate people for the money they earn.

Offline One Eyed Snake

There's some fantastic girls working at GFE my 3 favourites which never fail me are Jessica, Sammy and Cherry, all the 3 are very good and I wouldn't hesitate in seeing any of these three. A couple I personally wouldn't see again are Kandi and Cindy, Theres one girl there Toni the receptionist now if she were available I'd definately see her, tall, sexy as fuck , gorgeous looking the perfect lady. Snake

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
There's some fantastic girls working at GFE my 3 favourites which never fail me are Jessica, Sammy and Cherry, all the 3 are very good and I wouldn't hesitate in seeing any of these three. A couple I personally wouldn't see again are Kandi and Cindy, Theres one girl there Toni the receptionist now if she were available I'd definately see her, tall, sexy as fuck , gorgeous looking the perfect lady. Snake
I think Kandi left a few months back. I liked her myself, but maybe the service fell off as she was leaving, it happens a lot.

Toni I don't fancy in the slightest.

Offline sheffielder

Toni looks ok.. I think the snake has a thing for her can remember him commenting on her on TDW forum. :wacko:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Your right there mate she really does it for me. Snake