Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolle Northallerton--passionate Romanian--am I at the FKK in the Fatherland?  (Read 1855 times)

4 review(s) for SEXY-NICOLLE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online dubhcarr

Link:     External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

wanted a good FKK tonite after a great punt yesterday and saw Nicolle's profile

Expectation: I don't know I just wanted a woman!

Comms: good by phone and txt very friendly sweet voice was encouraging 60/110 booked at 2 hrs notice 30 mins 60 Lizzies

The venue: nice apt in Northallerton next to car park so nice appointment

Services: Lots of kissing limited tongues (got better as we progressed) RO OW Covered sex in Mish

The girl: MILF looks 6-7 mid 30's size 14 5'4" natural 34/36 c tits nice nips very friendly good English

The meet: shower and paperwork out of the way hugs kiss fondle twirk onto bed for lips kiss cuddle petting and down for RO. We must have been at a religious event cause she was calling for God as my tongue and finger combo moved her from squirm and pant to big O. Vigorous sucks licks to male mums down on Bod Mhor with OW good variation and DT lube up and into mish. Gasps moans this girl is vocal and rode for Alba via Bucharesti kiss in mish very nice and great sensation the girl is wet and tight. Rode to completion she was demanding deeper faster so when we both disengaged panting..wow...I really enjoyed her. Kisses tongues chat cuddles kisses hugs after 50 mins I go to make a move and she says "shower" I obey and kiss to door out on the hour.

Conclusion: Nicolle is touring and normally works in Paddington. She is a friendly sexy girl and not what I would expect from a UK Romanian (but typical for FKK GmbH). I was blown away and went home with my balls emptied and smiling. I will visit her in London... she is a real woman and so sexy....

Happy punting.. :music:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Fuck me a Romanian that's not only FAF but also provides a good service.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Was that Cueball I just saw flying past me ??  :D  :D

Offline Paul1738

Cheers for the review mate, she was working out of a flat in Horsforth, Leeds last week where I saw someone. Didn't consider her though as she's Romanian so nice to know she provided a decent service

Offline cueball

Was that Cueball I just saw flying past me ??  :D  :D

:lol: no fishy, not with her wanting 40 bloody quid extra for owo, if I'm there for an hour and I want my bare pecker sucking she'll be wanting 150 quid

That puts her in a whole different league, a league that doesn't include Romanian hardcarts.

She's off the list she were never on

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline stevedave

:lol: no fishy, not with her wanting 40 bloody quid extra for owo

Agreed pal, £40 for OWO is bloody lunacy in my opinion.

Online dubhcarr

Cheers for the review mate, she was working out of a flat in Horsforth, Leeds last week where I saw someone. Didn't consider her though as she's Romanian so nice to know she provided a decent service

yeh she mentioned that ...........

Online dubhcarr

:lol: no fishy, not with her wanting 40 bloody quid extra for owo, if I'm there for an hour and I want my bare pecker sucking she'll be wanting 150 quid

That puts her in a whole different league, a league that doesn't include Romanian hardcarts.

never mentioned £40 but I wouldn't pay anyhow if its extra as it is rarely good if the SP doesn't provide it automatically...........funny cos RO she was happy with??