Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facebook dating  (Read 3047 times)

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I'm with Clitheroelad on this one ! 
I too have done a bit detecting and have to deduce much the same as he has about Bikerman - I certainly don't trust the guy and bitterly regret even responding to PM's I've had from him, I certainly wont be again.   He keeps bragging to us he's not going to start any further threads, he's not going to contribute to other threads etc etc wouldn't it be easier for all of us if he just deactivated his account and left us to get on with things. 
It's my opinion he's just trying to cause friction within the community.   

Offline Blackcat25

I too have done a bit detecting and have to deduce much the same as he has about Bikerman - I certainly don't trust the guy and bitterly regret even responding to PM's I've had from him, I certainly wont be again.   He keeps bragging to us he's not going to start any further threads, he's not going to contribute to other threads etc etc wouldn't it be easier for all of us if he just deactivated his account and left us to get on with things. 

I think Bikeboy is actually an attention seeking troll. Don’t feed him and he’ll soon go away, or end up with a nasty STD  :vomit:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 08:39:45 pm by Blackcat25 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He does and has reviewed in the abroad section but that doesn’t add to the count beside your username.
It doesn't always pay to get involved in moderation issues, it tends to make things worse and since you posted I've just had a quick glance and  - 

I see Nid quite often and yes while she is in her 50s she does have a great body for her age, a 20 year olds is a bit of a stretch.  The service goes through peaks and troughs though, sometimes she will do the 2 pops, sometimes not, sometimes you can cop a feel but other times she keeps her distance so I guess it depends on how she feels.  I would never give her a neutral though but feel it has to be balanced.  She is the master of making you believe that you may get more at a later date though, I've been going consistantly for years and how given up on that idea.  Stupidly a few times Ive offered her way above the odds for a little more with no luck
If you want them to go the whole hog then just search for Thai on AW is the best bet.  If you want a HE and perhaps to touch some tits then go to a thai massage place.  The first option is actually the cheaper of the two.  It's very very rare that they do more than HE and if they do you pay through the roof.  I managed a BJ from 6/10 and all in all it costs me £100, could have got a really attractive girl to do it for much less
So there's two he could've reviewed in the NW region.

Offline Blackcat25

Even as a relatively new member to the forum this pees me off, UKP as I understand is about sharing experiences, opinions and more importantly reviews which are easily searchable.  I get a heck of a lot of info from this forum and in return I share what I know…so well done DM for picking up on this as stuff like this needs to be highlighted.

And another one
External Link/Members Only is usually in Manchester.  She's got very expensive but was FAF, pretty and a great fuck.  I'm sure with negotiation those quoted prices come down.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 09:19:56 pm by Blackcat25 »

Offline Bikerman

The simon who bb sophie twice?...seen your review on other forum
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Even as a relatively new member to the forum this pees me off, UKP as I understand is about sharing experiences, opinions and more importantly reviews which are easily searchable.  I get a heck of a lot of info from this forum and in return I share what I know…so well done DM for picking up on this as stuff like this needs to be highlighted.

And another one
We will never get rid of the leeches, they are a fact of life on any forum. The philosophy now is to offer new members help, support, guidance and advice and a balance has to be struck regarding how they use the site.

Asking if a member with no reviews punts is a reasonable question and posts where a member gives a rational explanation as to why they haven't posted a review are received far better than those where the person gets aggressive.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Not me pal (a) I'm not any other forum's (b) I've never have and never will see her - So yet again Bikerman you've got that wrong !
As other's said You are nothing more than a troll !  Other's have been banned for less it's about time you were.

Offline Boates

It doesn't always pay to get involved in moderation issues, it tends to make things worse and since you posted I've just had a quick glance and  - 

Putting my tuppence worth in, my entitled opinion is that he hasn't seen any of these, it's all a made up fantasy.

Offline KeenPunter

Can I review from 2019? (before I was a member here)  I'll happily throw up the details

Offline KeenPunter

Putting my tuppence worth in, my entitled opinion is that he hasn't seen any of these, it's all a made up fantasy.

This is just trolling someone to try and get a rise.  Worthless to everyone. 

The points were in response to other people where I was trying to give help from previous experience.  It's hardly a fantasy to see Nid, I bet a thousand people have seen her over the last decade.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can I review from 2019? (before I was a member here)  I'll happily throw up the details
I see Nid quite often
Doesn't indicate to me that it was 2019 the last time you saw her.  On the Thai Massage thread are you really saying the experience you had 2 years ago will still be relevant now.   :unknown:

New members are allowed to go back to punts within the last 12 months to post a review, but it's all a bit academic really, if you were inclined to post reviews you would have done so before now.

Offline KeenPunter

Doesn't indicate to me that it was 2019 the last time you saw her.  On the Thai Massage thread are you really saying the experience you had 2 years ago will still be relevant now.   :unknown:

New members are allowed to go back to punts within the last 12 months to post a review, but it's all a bit academic really, if you were inclined to post reviews you would have done so before now.

I have posted recent and comprehensive reviews just not in the UK.  If I had been in the UK I would have posted the reviews there.  I feel like I have been a contributing member enough in the short period that I've been here and planned to continue.

Offline Bikerman

I havent seen any of them as i asked about them ages ago and got shit yet again for asking.....anyway i have a review up soon as im going for massage this week

Offline Scousemouse

Your starting to appear a bit obsessed by him.  :unknown: :unknown:

Agreed, it’s weird...

Online scutty brown

.....anyway i have a review up soon as im going for massage this week

Don't forget you can't review a male-to-male massage
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:33:45 am by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

I havent seen any of them as i asked about them ages ago and got shit yet again for asking.....

So you've not actually seen any of these women you keep declaring an intention to bareback?
All these posts really have been the voice of a trolling Walter?

Offline fleetwoodsimon

NEWS AT TEN - Bikerman is going for massage this week !  I'm sure we will all live happily knowing that.   :lol:

Offline Bikerman

Don't forget you can't review a male-to-male massage
This is deffo female..spoke on fone and its not a chick with dick either
And never seen the women.. just asked for info
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:53:11 am by Bikerman »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I have posted recent and comprehensive reviews just not in the UK.  If I had been in the UK I would have posted the reviews there.  I feel like I have been a contributing member enough in the short period that I've been here and planned to continue.
Most of your posts are two or three lines, but bear in mind it is your attitude towards other members just because they asked you a question that has brought you to the attention of the mods.

Offline Clitheroelad

Agreed, it’s weird...

Only interested in outing a Barebacker. If you think thats weird, good for you.

Offline Blackcat25

Post op then  :D
Seriously though buddy you have a knack for winding people up, they must love you at work  :dash:

Offline Access

Seriously though buddy you have a knack for winding people up, they must love you at work  :dash:
I think you’ve made your point though that you think biker man is a barebacker.

He makes a good point though about the ones pointing the finger also seem to have accounts there.. double standards and hypocrisy?

Offline Clitheroelad

Which other forum Bikerman ?????? Wouldnt be the raw forum would it ? The one you reckon youre not on ?

Offline Clitheroelad

I think you’ve made your point though that you think biker man is a barebacker.

He makes a good point though about the ones pointing the finger also seem to have accounts there.. double standards and hypocrisy?

Not really. Like I said, personally I set up an account to do some research on Sophie. I happened to stumble across Bikermans posts on there. Although it seems Sophie doesnt bb now, she used to, and probably still does for selected punters utc. So no, not double standard. Detective work.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:07:18 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline Cryton123

I think he’s become the pantomime villain and everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon. He loves the attention and it gives others opportunity to ridicule another member with little or no comeback.

Offline spiralnotebook

Go for it and don`t forget a review  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Geoff800

Anyone else find it glitchy as hell? It's pretty much unusable

Offline Access

I think he’s become the pantomime villain and everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon. He loves the attention and it gives others opportunity to ridicule another member with little or no comeback.
Yup.. it’s playground at best.

Offline KeenPunter

Most of your posts are two or three lines, but bear in mind it is your attitude towards other members just because they asked you a question that has brought you to the attention of the mods.

Most peoples posts are two or three lines apart from from when they are covering something new or a review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313529.msg3274809#msg3274809
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313527.msg3274800#msg3274800
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313524.msg3274782#msg3274782
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313521.msg3274766#msg3274766
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309537.msg3238823#msg3238823

But I've been told I'm not the type that is inclined to review.  I have several upcoming trips across Europe but somehow it doesn't count as contributing so no point covering them off so I'll wait until I can get back to the UK.

In terms of my attitude, I said it was a stupid question because it was and still is, a tiny bit of research could see I wasn't a leech and shouldn't be treated as one.  I'll stop here because clearly the approved attitude is just to to have a go at new members about not reviewing, even when they have.

Online Thephoenix

I'm getting a bit concerned...

Bikerman's posts are becoming my guilty secret

He's getting so much attention, he's fast becoming a leg end. :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
In terms of my attitude, I said it was a stupid question because it was and still is, a tiny bit of research could see I wasn't a leech and shouldn't be treated as one.  I'll stop here because clearly the approved attitude is just to to have a go at new members about not reviewing, even when they have.
You threw your toys out the pram because you were asked a question that is asked dozens of times on here and it is a legitimate question.

Now you are trying to make yourself out to be the victim, the attitude on here is to give help, advice, guidance and encouragement to new members and if given a chance the mods will pull up those who go against that.

Bore off and stick to your promise of no more dull and pointless threads.
Stupid question
I do contribute particularly in areas where there isn't as much information such as abroad. I'm also not lazy/stupid so I am able to check what others have posted before passing judgement, like looking through Bikermans long history of pointless drivel since his initial reviews (probably posted just to get the likes of you off his back)
Thanks for the patronising lecture though
The above are your first three posts on this thread, hardly add anything constructive do they.   :unknown:

Offline ISTS2005

Most peoples posts are two or three lines apart from from when they are covering something new or a review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313529.msg3274809#msg3274809
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313527.msg3274800#msg3274800
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313524.msg3274782#msg3274782
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313521.msg3274766#msg3274766
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309537.msg3238823#msg3238823

But I've been told I'm not the type that is inclined to review.  I have several upcoming trips across Europe but somehow it doesn't count as contributing so no point covering them off so I'll wait until I can get back to the UK.

as mentioned previously pal, I appreciate your reviews and would like to know more about the European scene. Just a shame that they don't count as reviews for that magic total because that would get most folk off your back.

Offline KeenPunter

Thanks, I don't think I'll put anymore European stuff/Turkey/middle east up until I can get back to the UK to do a review.  I'll just jot it and down and then upload it later.