Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: analannie45 Blackpool  (Read 2186 times)

zztop1168

External Link/Members Only

Ticks all the boxes. A bit on the expensive side for a 45 year old. Body looks good on pictures. Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline Kriss

External Link/Members Only

Ticks all the boxes.

If your boxes are huge hands, broad shoulders and narrow hips, I suppose she does  :vomit:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BP

If your boxes are huge hands, broad shoulders and narrow hips, I suppose she does  :vomit:

Yup
They do look like man tits

Online scutty brown

arms long enough to come from a gibbon.........or is it just a bad photoshop stretch?

zztop1168

Jesus your right :scare:. I focused on the tits and missed that huge elephant in the room.  :hi:

Offline Dragonslayer6969

Definitely a woman I can assure you, have met once before. Didn’t opt for anal as it’s not my cup of tea. Pretty average service.

Offline bigmc

wrong un would 100% have to be guaranteed at that price before I would see her

Offline Kriss

Definitely a woman I can assure you, have met once before. Didn’t opt for anal as it’s not my cup of tea. Pretty average service.

Review perhaps?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online chrishornx

then make a contribution

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Add strength to my post a few weeks ago. If members see someone. Leave a “REVIEW”. Especially if it was a crap one. Nobody will be laughing if you TOFTT, & it went belly up. Think the opposite, if it stops some other poor sod having a bad one.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:12:53 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Dragonslayer6969

Fair enough next time I’ll leave a review. It was a while ago so seen others since then.

I’m not a regular on here just see messages from time to time.

Online chrishornx

Fair enough next time I’ll leave a review. It was a while ago so seen others since then.

still no reviews